2.2 | back home

sunday morning: jimin's house

y/n snuggled closer into jimin's embrace, enjoying the warmth that radiated off his body while the chilly morning air nipped lightly at her exposed skin. she lifted her head and looked at him, littering his cheek with small kisses. he groaned and turned his body towards her, draping his other arm across her waist.

"good morning kitten," he mumbled, tilting his head to return the kiss.

"morning," she replied in between pecks before slipping out from his grasp. he whined at the loss of contact, his hands shooting to grab her. he pulled her back, and she catapulted onto his chest with a squeal. he curled his body around hers, his lips connecting with her neck.

"three minutes." he sucked at her skin, creating a mark that was sure to stay for at least a week. 

"what're you doing?" she giggled, wriggling around. 

he pressed his chest against her back roughly, gripping her waist with his hands to signal for her to stay still. he lifted his mouth off her skin, gazing with satisfaction at the bruise that was forming colourfully on her neck, "just making sure everyone knows you're mine, why else would i put it in such an obvious place?" he purred into her ear as he released her from his embrace.

she rubbed her neck with a small smile as she went to the kitchen, bringing out the ingredients for a breakfast for the two of them.

she distributed the food and took them into their room, handing jimin his plate. he thanked her and passed her his phone as he switched the tv on, "read the article."

she skimmed her eyes over the screen, a small smile of satisfaction appearing on her face.

01/02/2019: HYBRID ABUSER, KANG JOOWOON, FOUND DEAD IN HOME

this morning, a hybrid abuser and buyer was found dead in his home.

kang joowoon's body was found shot near the entrance of his home, his own hybrid, chan jinhae, no where to be found. 

detectives jung and cho have been working this case and both have assured that they are doing their best to try and solve the mystery of who shot the man. the firearm that made the shot would be a .22 caliber, and because of the commonness of the firearm, the detectives said that anybody could have shot him. 

gunpowder was found on his shirt, and a bullet casing was found not far from the body. 

meanwhile, they located jinhae to see if he had any information. the hybrid was found in his friend's house and claimed that he was staying at with his friend for the weekend to catch up with each other, and the man told the same alibi.

there are no leads on who killed him, but it is sure that he will not be missed after all the dealings that occurred because of him.

she glanced at jimin and he smiled in return, leaning forward and pressing a kiss onto her nose, pulling her into his side.

"i love you, min y/n."

"i love you too, park jimin."