1.9 | first day

?? morning: joowoon's house

y/n woke up with a start when she heard an alarm go off, and looking around, she realised it was an alarm clock someone must have placed on the bedside table during the night. sniffing the air, she smelled the somewhat warm scent of jinhae, joowoon's hybrid.

she sat up in her bed, changing her clothes into what he had left on her bed after washing up in that bathroom that was connected to the room she was staying in currently. it surprisingly fit her pretty well, and glancing at the clock, it was five, which meant it was time to start her chores.

she ventured out into the hallway and went down to the kitchen, studying her surroundings.

clean the whole house and make them their meals.

she sighed, it wouldn't be too difficult, if she knew where everything was. she decided that she would have to start cleaning the dining area first, since that was where they will be later on.

she swept and mopped the floor before wiping the table down, letting everything dry while she made breakfast for them. she cooked a simple meal of scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. she then got orange juice for jinhae and a cup of coffee of joowoon, placing the cups on the table just as she heard their doors open.

they sat by the dinner table, and she gave them their plates. joowoon just grunted and ate it quickly while jinhae flashed her a smile and whispered, "thank you noona."

she gave him a small smile back and turned back to the kitchen, eating her share there.

when they were done, the older man just left the table, while the hybrid sighed and grabbed both plates, washing them in the sink.

"why are you so kind?" she asked, keeping her eyes on the dishes.

he glanced at her, surprised to hear her voice, then he replied, "because joowoon bought you mainly to mate with me," the fur along her ears bristled and her tail began lashing back and forth, "but i don't want to, because i'm gay."

she relaxed, twitching her ear for him to go on.

"so i figured i'd help you the best i can. i'll help with your chores and taking care of you while you're here, and in return, you just have to act as if we've mated so joowoon doesn't punish either of us. i know you're mated to park jimin anyways, i can smell it. i just didn't say anything since he did just spend one million for you, and it's fun to see his money go down the drain like that."

she grinned at his logic.

"i don't like him very much," he admitted, "but i can't do anything, so i'm just waiting until he dies and i find another owner."

she nodded, "thanks."

"no problem noona, and by the way, i connected your phone to our wifi signal, so you can text jimin as much as you like. i'll give you our address later, make sure to tell him."

~~~

monday night: jimin's house

the men were gathered once more in jimin's living room after a night of rest, all impatiently waiting for hoseok to show them the file. he plopped it down on the table, flipping through the pages.

"so, there are five recorded auction sites here, three of which are closed down already."

"that leaves us with two other places," seokjin pointed out.

"alright then, we'll split into two groups and check them out. address?" jimin glanced at the officer.

stating the addresses, they separated into their groups and headed out to their cars.