2.0 | caller id

wednesday night: joowoon's house

as soon as y/n heard the front door close with joowoon's leave to work, she dropped the mop in her hands and bolted to her room, taking her phone out as she searched through her contacts. it was her third day here, and she had been dying to call her boyfriend, but joowoon didn't have work for those few days, which meant that he was watching what she was doing every minute of the day.

she knocked on jinhae's room and he peeked out, his ears twitching curiously.

"noona? do you need something?" he asked softly as if he thought the owner of the house was still here.

"he isn't here, i'm about to call jiminie," she told him.

he stepped aside and let her in, locking the door behind him. she only chose to call in his room since his room was the only one apart from joowoon's that has a lock. and she didn't know their address either, so he was going to tell jimin.

she tapped on her contacts, setting it on speaker as the line began ringing, until it stopped when he picked up.

~~~

jimin loosened his tie as he slumped on the couch, his friends following in his steps. none of them had gotten much sleep ever since y/n disappeared. the businessmen had to continue work as per normal while hoseok researched about a man called joowoon.

unfortunately, there were hundreds of people called joowoon, and it was taking some time to try and find the right one.

they all gathered on his couch again, rubbing their eyes tiredly while trying to figure out more information that could help to find the man.

suddenly, jimin's phone started ringing, and he glanced at the screen, his eyes widening as he read the caller id.

'kitten♥'

he jumped up and answered the call, his voice hopeful, "kitten? is that you?"

*jiminie? yes, it's me.*

he cried out in joy, tears welling in his eyes, "are you okay? where are you? are you hurt? did they hurt you?"

*i'm fine, they didn't hurt me.*

"thank god," he muttered, "where are you? i'm coming to pick you up."

*no, wait, the man who got me, his name is kang joowoon. he's at work right now but he'll be back soon, wait until friday, he'll be gone for the whole morning.*

"friday? baby, that's too far away," he frowned.

*i don't want you getting hurt. jagi, listen to me, you do not want to get in a fight with this guy. he knows how to fight, he was trained for it, for fuck's sake, he has a gun!*

"i do too, and i also have a wolf called your brother who is ready to rip the guy's throat out."

*i don't care, you are not coming tomorrow, do you hear me?*

he sighed, "fine, i won't. wait, what about the hybrid? he has one, doesn't he?"

*jinhae won't hurt you, he doesn't hurt me either, he hates joowoon, he doesn't agree with everything he does. he was the one who gave me my phone even though joowoon told him not to.*

"okay, that's good, tell him thanks for me. and i need the address, by the way."

*oh right,* he heard the phone being shuffled around and a deeper voice spoke this time, *hello, this is jinhae.*

jimin smiled slightly, knowing that he was good to his kitten, "hi jinhae, how are you?" 

*i'm good sir, this is our address,* jimin fumbled for a piece of paper, scribbling it down with a pen as the hybrid recited it.

"thanks for helping out."

*no problem,* he said, and returned to phone to y/n.

"be careful, okay?" he murmured, "i love you kitten."

*i love you too.*