1.8 | auction

?? night: auction site

y/n growled as a woman entered the cage, backing away. 

it's been about a day or two since she was taken away from yoongi during their meet up, and she has already killed at least twenty people. she knew their plan was to keep her sedated until the auction with only breaks for food, but they didn't know that as a mixed hybrid, she was more immune to it, which then led to them trying to give her larger doses.

by then, she woke up and was attacking everyone on sight, and she had managed to injure loads and kill loads too. she preferred to not murder them, but knowing that they were responsible for the situation she was currently in, she couldn't help but do so.

the woman clipped a collar that was attached to a chain around her neck, adjusting it so it wasn't too tight. she looked apologetic as she tugged the chain lightly, gesturing for her to follow, "i'm sorry, i don't want to do this, but i don't want to risk hurting my son."

only then did y/n notice that she had two ginger cat ears poking out from her head as well as a growing belly.

she twitched her ear understandingly, "don't worry, i understand, have an easy birth," she wished.

the woman smiled, "thank you."

the chain was then snatched from her hands and into the grasp of a man, who pulled her along harshly, "no time for talking." he growled. 

fuming with anger, she followed quietly, but apparently not fast enough. the man grabbed her by her throat and roughly dragged her over.

"be a good bitch and obey our orders," he snarled, pushing her away into the arms of another man. he kicked her into a glass container and locked the door, rolling the box out onto a stage. she pounded her hands against the glass at the man who jumped back in fright. 

she chuckled in amusment, leaning back against one of the walls. 

knowing she couldn't get out right now, she just wandered around the container, observing every detail she could see. just past the glass and a few meters away from the stage, there was a huge crowd with mainly men and their hybrids among them.

"we have a very rare hybrid today," the man from before announced, "a wolf and panther mixed hybrid, age twenty two. has a red warning."

some of them, hearing about the red warning, groaned and walked off.

"what did she do? looks pretty harmless."

"killed twenty over of our men and injured a lot more."

more of them left, leaving three people and their hybrids. one of them raised their hand, "i'll buy her for twenty five thousand."

"we have twenty five thousand, do we have thirty?"

another raised their hand, "forty thousand."

"fifty thousand."

"sixty thousand."

the price kept going up, stopping at one million.

"sold to joowoon and his hybrid jinhae!"

y/n didn't know what she was expecting. was she expecting for jimin and yoongi to barge in and stop everything? this wasn't a movie, this was real life. and she was just sold to a man who is most likely going to keep her just to do their chores.

the man unlocked the box and pulled her out, taking the chain off her neck as the buyer made his way to her. joowoon spotted the baby blue collar jimin had gotten for her, a smirk making its way to his face.

"well, if i don't recognise this collar," he grabbed the pendant, flipping it, "well jinhae, we just got park jimin's hybrid."

~~~

the seven men sat in the living room of jimin's apartment, all in their own mind while trying to think of a way the get y/n back. hoseok let out a sigh, rubbing his temple in frustration, "okay, can we think of why people would want to kidnap her?"

"she's a mixed hybrid, a wolf and a panther. she's very rare and valuable, so my guess is an auction." yoongi shrugged.

"auction?" namjoon echoed, "what are those for?"

"it works as a normal auction, highest bid gets the prize. and the buyer usually uses them for chores, or even worse, as a mate. for either themselves or their hybrid." he explained.

"i think that might be a little far-fetched, i mean, she's related to jimin hyung right? and he's rich, so maybe they kidnapped her for a ransom," jungkook guessed.

"if it was a ransom, they would've called by now, or told yoongi to tell us the amount they wanted. i go with the auction, it's a little more plausible in a hybrid's case," jin said.

"okay, she does get kidnapped for an auction, where would they take her?"

"auction sites," hoseok said, "and the illegal ones are usually held near the outskirts in an abandoned warehouse or something," he glanced to jimin, "do you want me to call this in?"

"no, if it gets on the news, the buyer could just kill her, assuming she's already been bought," he scrunched his nose up, the word rolling off his tongue like venom, "we just need the location of the auction site, so could you get into that?"

he nodded, "i'm pretty sure the precinct has a file for that, i'll be back in a few."

the officer pulled his jacket on and left, closing the door behind him.

~~~

joowoon dragged y/n up the stairs and pushed her into an almost empty room.

"here's your room. you're gonna be cleaning for us everyday. the whole house and the garden. the only places you can't go without permission is mine and jinhae's room. you are not to be out of your room before five and have to back in your room by eleven at night, and you'll make us all our meals and give us snacks when we are hungry," his gaze then flickered to her collar as he smirked, "and i guess you won't be needing that anymore."

he stepped towards her and yanked forcefully on it, causing it to snap and fall to the ground, the pendant falling from the collar and bouncing away.

he then left, leaving her to pick up the collar emotionlessly and shove it in the drawer. she then picked up the pendant, clipping it onto the cord bracelet jimin had gotten for her for their one month anniversary.

he had gotten the same one, it was kind of like a promise bracelet.

as she did that, someone knocked on the door and peeked in.

jinhae stood on the other side of the door, holding a towel and a bunch of clothes that were similar to her size. there were also keys to most doors in the house.

he stepped in and bowed, "hello noona."

he placed the things on the bed, glancing at the door before taking out her belongings from his pockets and placing them between the folds of the towels and shirts. he briefly showed her a phone, which was hers, before shoving it under a shirt.

"don't use it when joowoon is around," he whispered, "and don't tell him i gave it to you either."

she nodded quietly and watched as he retreated, bowing again.

"good night noona."