1.4 | min yoongi

sunday morning: the alleyway

yoongi stared at jimin, his eyes piercing into the younger's. he nose flared, his eyes narrowing, "you marked him," he stated.

"i did," y/n confirmed.

he scanned his eyes over him judgingly, asking, "does he treat you right?"

"he does."

"do you love her?" he then looked at the owner straight in his eyes.

jimin nodded, "i do sir."

"do you love him?" he asked his sister.

"i do," she answered.

yoongi chuckled, grinning slightly, "i've been gone for what, six months? and you've found yourself a good home and a nice boyfriend, you're growing up, i can't believe it."

"you better," y/n sassed, helping him limp out the alleyway. 

"and you know another five people?" he sniffed the air, distinguishing the different scents, "you really are growing up."

she smiled and introduced him, "yoongi oppa, this is namjoon, seokjin, hoseok, taehyung, and jungkook."

the hybrids exchanged glances, "hyung," tae gave him a nod of respect, "yoongi," jin did the same.

"taehyung," he greeted in return, "seokjin hyung," he then turned to the rest, "as far as i can smell, i am the second oldest here, am i right?"

"yup," y/n confirmed again, "at least you can still use your nose."

"since when could i not?" 

she shrugged. 

"uh, hoseok, i think we need to take a rain check for the movie night, but you guys have fun," jimin told them, giving them a smile.

"not before we get you three back," he said, "i'll run back and get the car, you guys stay here," he sprinted off to the direction of his house, leaving all of them. 

~~~

"kitten, could you unlock the door please? i'll carry yoongi hyung," jimin offered, gently taking his weight off from y/n as she nodded and sprinted off. yoongi gratefully took his help, letting soft grunts with every step he took.

they had asked if he wanted to go to the hospital instead, but he and her sister were similar and he immediately refused. so, they took him back to jimin's apartment, and seokjin was going to drop by a few hours later to check on him.

he let the injured hybrid down on y/n's bed, which she had prepped similarly to how he had before when she was hurt. yoongi let out a relieved sigh, sinking into the mattress comfortably.

she appeared from the living room, holding a first aid kit in her hand. 

jimin stepped aside, letting her treat her brother's wounds since he wasn't as skilled in medical as she was. he grabbed some clothes for him, setting it neatly on the couch that was next to the window. 

he then approached the two hybrids, sliding his arm around y/n's shoulder. 

yoongi glanced at them, a slightly protective expression on his face. noticing this, he retracted his arm, keeping it behind his back as he observed her expertly apply antiseptic and bandages.

within an hour, he was completely treated, and was now sleeping peacefully. 

jimin walked over to her, passing a cup of tea to her. she touched her nose to his cheek affectionately, a rather wolf-like habit she acquired.