Pt. 4

The three Gilmore girls were sitting at the counter of Luke's about to take their usual breakfast.

"I'm telling you, it's great." The mother kept trying to convince her daughter about her article for school.

"Joey, I need your intellectual and truthful opinion." Rory was hoping for her sister's more professional advice.

"Well, mom's not wrong. It is really good for the matter of a school work. If they don't give you an A they better give you something higher than that cause it's totally worthy." She truthfully said.

"Thanks." Smiled the other twin.

"Coffee... coffee." Luke stand on the other side of the counter pouring coffee in the empty coffee mugs. Joey having hers half full of tea. That's a thing she had a difference with the two woman that live with her.

"What do you want? Eggs, toast, combo?" Ranted out.

"What's the rush?" Lorelai spoke to the man.

"I'm just swamped tis morning. I was supposed to have help," He pointed with his eyes to the staircase of the apartment, clearly referring to Jess.

"I'll help." The short haired added between Luke's speech tying up her red apron.

"but I don't, so order right now, or I'm bringing the three of you an egg-white omelet with a side of stemmed spinach."

"Pankakes!"

"French toast!"

"Actually the omelet doesn't sound that bad." Said the younger one, now from behind the counter, gaining glares from both other Gilmore's.

"Thank you." Said the man for their orders.

"How are you even my daughter?"
In that moment Jess appeared from the staircase door giving a jump.

"Jess, you were supposed to be here--" Luke started but soon stoped taking notice on the boy's Metallica shirt.

"What the hell is that?" He changed the subject pointing to his shirt.

"What?" The teenager questioned.

"That." He pointed again, this time more obvious than before.

"That is a shirt."

"A pretty nice, original, Mettalica shirt." Said Joey, gaining a little slap on her arm from part of her sister.

"Not helping." Luke turned around and then back to his nephew. "Change."

"What?"

"Go upstairs and change your shirt."

"I like this shirt." He looked past Luke to Joey and pointed out. "She likes this shirt"

"How can you like that shirt?"

"It brings out my eyes"

"It's true, it does." She chuckled loving to give non-appropriate comments into conversations she shouldn't involve herself in. The boy internally smiled at the comment.