Pt. 9

Hey! So, sorry for not updating in long, but this one's finally here. I'm trying makin them a little bit longer, and I'm trynna make their relationship grow, but still wanna make it go slow.

So, I hope you enjoy.

***

The three Gilmore's were at Stars Hollow's video rent debating what to get for the movie night. When they've finally decided on the worst film festival ever featuring 'Cold As Ice', 'Hudson Hawk' and 'Electric Boogaloo', each went off to find a movie and then reunite at the counter.

"Hey, Kirk, there were a couple of little kids over there, and they were looking at this cover that's kind of mature." Rory spoke after her mother had got out for better phone reception. "You might want to put that stuff on a higher shelf or something."

"Mature? How mature?" Responded Kirk with another question.

"It's a half-naked woman just standing there."

"What?! They'll eventually see that. Better they do it now and not be all stupid horny when they grow up." Joey added.

"What?! No." Rory said surprised to her sister and was quickly cut off by Kirk.

"It's she blonde?" The guy asked again.

"What?" The two sisters asked simultaneously.

"I'll check it out right now." And he took off. 

"Told you." Joey whispered to her twin.

***

"Oh my god, the most horrible thing just happened. The headmaster Charleston's office called. He's been kidnapped." Lorelai busted into Rory's room where she was fixing her uniform in the mirror, and Joey was laying face down on the bed, holding herself up with the elbows, doing the newspaper crosswords that she had just started and was about to finish, she just took her time writing down the answer. "Two guys broke into his house and threw him in a hefty bag, used those twisty ties and carted him off. Classes have been cancelled until further notice." She quickly finished.

"I'm going to school mom." Rory answered moving to pick her jacket.

"Rory. Come on. It's just one day. I'll write you a note." She moved to follow her. The younger enjoying the talk. "Dear Nazis," She started again but was cut off.

"Mom!" Joey complained.

"I'm sorry. Rory had to miss school today on account of saving her mom from spending the entire day with her father, who often looks at her like she has three heads." Rory ignored her, putting on her scarf.

"Out of my way, please." They three walked to the kitchen.

"Do you know the last time my father and I were alone together for a long period of time? I was kicked out of summer camp for refusing to call the camp counselor 'Peaches' because I thought the entire concept of the counselors choosing summer food names was stupid..."

And so the chat went on. Of course Rory kept refusing to miss to school so she ended up going. Richard had arrived at the house and him and the two Gilmores left went on to Luke's for more breakfast.

"Okay, the grapefruit is coming." They were sitting down at a table near the window waiting for the food.

"Oh ho, you won't be sorry." Richard said to his daughter.