Chapter 4

Finally ,I made the four unbearable periods without sleeping.Good thing,Harry didn't had the same classes as I haad.

But why am I thinking about him so much?Am I liking him?Just,shut up Jessica!You can't like him,even after what Louis told you.

So after my school finished,i had to head home with a taxi,as the relations worsened between me and Olivia.

But my plan was ruined.As soon as i reached out my school gate,my mom was waiting for me in her car.

I saw the waving of her hand,as i saw her.

I moved towards her car and said "Mom,you here?"

"Yeah,Olivia told me that she went home early today.So i should take you home" she replied.

"Oh" is all i could say.

"Now come and sit quickly,we have to go to salon too." She said.

"What,salon?Do i have to go too?Why?" I said while opening the car door and sitting in the passenger seat.

"Yes,you have too.Have you seen your hair?See they are so rough,and beside it,they are so long!" She said touching my hair and showing me how rough and long they were.

"Noooo!!!I mean they are long,but i don't want to cut them!!!!"I said.

She showed me a 'are-you-joking' look and declined my request to cancel her plan.

The rest of thedrive to the salon was silent.Awkward is more appropriate,rather than silent.

Before,i could think of anything else in my stupid brain,the salon came.

I opened my passeger seat door and moved out of the car.

I could see a huge white coloured building with black zebra strips and huge 'Lakmè' written on it.Wow,this is huge.

We,me and my mother moved inside the building.

My mom went towards the receptionist and told me to wait at the corner.

When her small chat with the receptionist lady, a beautiful blonde lady wirh red hair, as far as i can see was over, she came towards me.

"Come,with me" she said and took me into a plain white room and montioned me too sit onto a huge black chair.

As soon as i sat,a tall wite lady with red lipstick came.

My mom just said
"You know what to do.And when she is finished,im in the next room" and left.

The woman smiled towards me and said "You,ready?".

I nodded and passed her smile back.

She then tied a black coloured towel,or rather a black coloured silk cloth round my neck.

She then sprayed a bottle of fresh water over my hair.

As soon as she said,i heard my phone vibrating.

I was going to pick my phone up,when she said "You can listen to some music,while i'm doing my work."

I smiled and nodded.

I took my phone out of my pocket to see the reason for its vibration.

I received a text message from someone.When i opened it,it was from some unknown person.

These are our message conversations :

'****** ' -

'Hey,here's the address
36-B
England'

'Me' -

'Who are you?' .I asked even though,i knew who it is.

'******'   -

' The sexiest Harry Styles'.

Before replying,i put my earphones onto my ear and  White Horse by Taylor Swift was the first song i heard.Instead of changing the song on my phone,i choose replying to Harry instead.

'Me' -

'Shut up,jerk!And i know you live in England.'

'******' -

'But you asked who i am'

Before replying,i decided to save his contact on his contact list and then reply.

'Me' -

'Ok,i accept that it was my mistake.Please accept my apology, sexiest god!😷'

'Jerk' -

'I accept your apology,my dear child!
And you do think i'm sexy,right?'

I could tell he was smirking while texting this.

'Me' -

'Shut up!'

I pressed the power button,closed my eyes and allowed myself to drown in the melodody of this song 'Skyscrapoer' by Demi Lovato.This song really tears me up.

While listening to the song i didn't realise that i was asleep.

And as soon as i opened my eyes,the first thing i could see was my hair,their length.

They were damn short now.They were       some inches above my shoulder now.How can she do this,she knew i loved my hair too much,then??This short??

Not even till my shoulder,they wete shorter than that.How can she order them to cut off my hair from my butt length long hair to above shoulder level hair.

I did the first thing which my mind ordered me too.I harshly untied that black cloth and made my way to the other room,where my mom told she would be.

"What did you think,mother?" I said  and couldn't really help with the tears that started to form.

"I mean like literally,I waited 5 damn years for my hairs to be this long and you"I yelled.All the people there,started looking at me.

My mom ignored me and made her way towards her car,motining for me to follow her.I can tell,she didn't wanted to create a scene so she made her way towards her car without saying a word.

I sat inside the car,waiting for her to do the same thing.I check my clock for the time,it was 6:45Pm,I clearly forgot that i had to go to Harry's house.

As soon as i rememered,i took my phone out to forword Harry's  message to Liam,Louis,Zayn and Niall.We exchanged our phone numbers during lunch.

As far as i can see,Niall replied to my message.

'You could have send it more late'.

I decided against replying to him.

After 5 minutes of silence, I told, mainly yelled on her to take me to Harry's house. She saw the address on my phone and took me to his house without a single word.

I finally reached his house, tears still fresh on my face.

I rang the doorbell of his house, he came out.

"What happened? " Is all he could say. Without a word, I hugged him.

(So guys, here's the chapter, late I know. Sorry! So, she finally hugged him, huh? And here's the list of songs I heard while writing this chapter :

Strip that down - Liam Payne
New Rules - Dua Lipa
We Don't talk anymore - Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez
Fetish - Selena Gomez
Shape of you - Ed Sheeran
Mirrors - Niall Horan
Back to you - Bebe Rexha ft.  Louis Tomlinson
You & I - One Direction

I know it's a lot😂

Btw, please do vote and comment.

Love xo)

Teaser : All six of them do project work!! :)))