Chapter 19

Just the idea of cake,I leave the rest to your imagination. ;)The story is stuck at 333 btw😂😂,what if it's bad luck?

J E S S I C A

I woke up to no - Harry around me.Where did that little boy go?And what's the time right now?

I opened up my phone to find no messages or missed calls from Harry.

I forced myself to get out of bed,only to be thrown onto the bed,with someone's lips latched onto mine.

"Happy Birthday love,I love you" Harry greeted,in between giving kisses to wherever he could on my face.

And is it my birthday? Ofc,it is.How could I even forget?I bet no one ever really forget their birthdays,well except for me,I'm an expection.I'm never really the type to celebrate birthdays anyways,my birthdays are normal days for me,except only eating fast food the whole day,the only day my mum allows me to do that.Its funny,right?Hahahahaha, well not for me.

Will you stop mumbling to yourself,Jessica?

No,I guess never.

"Earth to Jessica" Harry waved his hand in front of my eyes.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Huh,what?"

"Guess that's a no" he laughed.

"Soo,what did you say?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Can you bring a glass of water for me?"Harry spoke,smiling awkwardly.

" um,sure" I stood up on my way to the hall downstairs.

I reached kitchen,eyed a glass.As soon as I went to grab it,my ears heard the sound of a huge burst,making me scream and cover my ears only to turn around and find everyone screaming 'suprise' .I was scared of fucking ballons,is it real?And i just swear,which I rarely do,fuck!

My mum and dad came running up to me,peperring me with hugs and face with kisses whispering "happy birthday, Jessie" onto my ear.

There were not many people but enough to call my family,friends.You see Aunt Paige,Becky,Ben,Uncle Kevin and who not.

I was suprised,to say the least. I mean,they never did such a thing for me,or.....did they?

And then came Jack hugging me,whispering the same 'Happy Birthday' along with his girlfriend. I know she has a name,ok?But girlfriend sounds way better. Now please don't tell me I am weird because I know that.God,I talk to myself too much, really.

"Cut the cake,baby" Harry shouted.Baby?In front of my parents and brother, seriously dude?

"Without me?" Zayn came running inside,caressing me in a bone-crushing hug.

"Hey ,me too!" And came running the other three , Louis ,Niall and Liam doing the same and whispering 'Happy birthday'.

"You know you guys are the bestest friend someone could ever have.I love you guys so much." I whispered back.

Louis just kissed my cheek.

"Now,time for cake" Harry grumbled,covering my eyes and moving us to the table.

"1,2,3" he said,before opening my eyes.

And there it was a medium sized chocolate cake, with a Thor hammer at top.There was also a big 15 ,printed on the cake along with Happy Birthday Jessica.

The only thing I could think was 'OH MY GOD ,REALLY?'

I cheekily smiled,the biggest I could also groaning " I like Harry Potter more"

He just laughed in return.Idiot.

I then blew the candles,them singing the birthday song.

I slowly cut the first piece of the cake,swinging it into my mum,dad and Jack's mouth first.

I took another piece to Harry,softly pouring the piece into his mouth,him doing the same in return muttering " I know this is not a big one and not your favorite,but I'll get you that once I become a lawyer and earn money.".

I then moved towards Louis,shoving a big price of cake into his big mouth.

He took a piece of cake for me to eat,slowly swindling it towards my mouth but instead he shoved it on my face.

And soon all started doing the same,which resulted in me shouting 'Just you wait,you idiot.'

He just laughed and shoved it off,popping his tounge out.

And soon enough all the guests returned back to their housing,after wishing and giving me a birthday gift.

And the next exact moment,Harry tucked at my hand and pushed me out of the room to the terrace.

He started kissing me as soon as we reached the terrace,later pushing out a glittering pink paper wrapping what looked like a big square/rectangle box.

He signalled for me to open it and I did.

Opening it to find a big box of Harry Potter books.OMG,is this real?ITS the best birthday ever.

I kissed Harry passionately, pecking every part of his face whispering "thank you,I love you, you're the best person ever".This is literally the best gift in the world,I've been wanting it ever since I was born.

He smirked in return.

"Now,let's go to sleep,I'm sleepy" I yawned.

"Sure,see you at morning" he smiled.

"Why,aren't you sleeping with me?" I asked.

"Not in front of your parents Jessica,no" He said.

"It's not like they're watching us"

"No" he simply replied.

"Please" I pouted.

"No." He stated sternly adding "you know we'll meet at morning,I don't want to be a bad impression towards your parents."

"Says the one who was talking about sex yesterday." I blurted out.

"Not now,Jessica"

"Fine,bye!" I crossed my arms ,moving towards my room,locking it leaving him alone.

Why does he have to be like this?

And soon I drifted off to sleep in dreams of my Harry.

(Yo guys,Yasss Jess is a fan of Harry Potter. You know i've decided the plot for the future,i just want to complete this book, though no one reads.And idk about the chapters.I have my exams in September and I just had the results of the old one just a week ago and they're the worst. GOD,WHY DO THIS TO ME!!Ily to whoever reads it Bye.P.S. have school tomorrow and here I am writing at 1:00 am :p )