Chapter 8

"Beautiful as always" Harry leans over and whispers into my ear with a smile.

Beautiful? did he really just...........oh my god!

I try to ignore what he said, but did he really just call me Beautiful?

I've never heard anyone but my mother and Olivia call me beautiful.................Olivia, I miss her so much but I'm so mad at her.

"Thanks" is all I say, with a smile, I tie up my shoe lace that is undone "Anytime, if you're sad just talk to me, because I know all about being sad" He whispers with sad eyes.

I Thank him once more, before joining in the conversation with the other boys about annoying Teachers.

I can't help but keep looking over to harry while the boys are talking, Harry's making those flower bracelets and crowns that Olivia, I and some other girls would make in kindergarten till 2nd grade.

He catches me looking at the pile of flower crowns and pats his right hand down on a bit of grass next to him.

I nod, stand up,  walk over to him and sit right next to him.

"Why were you staring at me?" he asks

Staring at him? I wasn't staring at him I was just glancing over to him...............and he caught me.....but I definitely wasn't staring.

"I wasn't" I defend my self, "you don't have to defend yourself...........I was just asking a question" He answers back with a smile that shows his adorable dimples.

Adorable? Shut up Jessica, you can't possibly like him, can you?

Fuck

Do I really like him?

The bell rings I quickly stand up, run inside school and find my way to my locker to get my books for my other classes.

"Hey" I hear someone say.

I close my locker and turn around to see who it is.

Rachel?

"Oh Hi, How are you?" is all that comes out of my mouth.

"I'm good Thank you, How have you been?" Rachel says as she opens the locker next to mine.

"um..........I've been.........okay...not exactly good........I don't think I'm in the best mood to be honest" I reply. "Oh I hope you are alright" she whispers while taking the books out of her locker.

"Well I have to go to class, see you around" I try to say with my best smile since I'm feeling sad. She nods and I begin to walk to my next class.

Class after class.

...

After my last class the teacher hands us a note.

It says 'School Ball/Dance'

What the actually hell.

There is already a School Dance?

As I read it over and over again after I leave the class room, I notice that the dance has a theme, Royalty, and the "Ball" or dance whatever it's called is literally next week!

I decide to walk home today, I can't wait at that school any longer for my mum to come pick me up, So I text her and say I'm walking home.

After everything today, I don't know what to do, like I saw Olivia, Holly, Chandler and my shitty fucking ex boyfriend!

But Harry he made me smile, and I never knew he actually kind of cared about anything or anyone.

Does he care about me though?