Chapter 10

"Here".Harry finally let go of my arm.We were in the dance corner of the ball.

"Do you want to dance with me,Jess?" Harry asked smirking.

"Yeah sure,but why do you smirk so much?"I asked giggling.

"Habit,i guess." Harry chuckled while answering.

"Look i don't know how to dance!" I clearly stated because i knew,im not good at anything, specially dance.

"Neither do i,but let's at least try."He said.I nodded.

He then put his hands on my waist and my left hand took hold of his right shoulder.

And slowly we began drowning on the beats of 'How far i'll go'.

We were dancing perfectly beat to beat,with every step correct until Harry finally tripped on my shoe.

"Ow" i shouted giggling.

"Hey,im sorry i didn't saw.I didn't do on purpose.Pease, sorryyyy -" He apologized again and again until i shushed his lips with my finger.

"I know doofus,keep quiet.Let's continue dancing." I said still giggling.

He grabbed my hand and held it onto his waist until Olivia came.

"Hey Harry" she greeted but Harry just rolled his eyes.

Was she there to meet me or Harry?What if she proposes Harry?Wtf,no she can't. Well,why can't she?I don't like him,do i?

"Why are you here?"Harry asked annoyingly.

"Why can't i be here?" Olivia asked smirking.

"Because,im busy" he said keeping his arm over my back.

Olivia was gonna reply but then came Chandler,followed by Holly who was followed by Luke.Luke!Great,fucking great!

"Oh,so you're busy with this ugly chick?Huh,i see!" Olivia said and Chandler and Holly smirked.While Luke's face had a "What-Is-Going-On-Here" look.

"You know what!She's not ugly!Well,not more than you!And guess what?" He said and then kissed me on my lips and let his minty scent enter my mouth.

I froze for a first few seconds loosing my senses. But kissed him back when my senses returned to reality. Is it bad to say that i felt energetic by the contact of his lips on mine.That i felt sparks running down my body?

After few more seconds of our kissing,our tounges met.Swinging rhythmically in beat with each other.
I suddenly felt a pint of pain in my stomach.

And this made it clear,that i clearly had feelings for him.There was no denial now.

And finally after what felt like five minutes,we pulled off.Was it too soon?

But after pulling off we both had a wide smile on our faces showcasing our big dimples.Just one difference, Harry's dimples were bigger than mine.

Olivia's and Luke's jaw was wide open.It was also clear that Olivia had a huge crush on Harry.

While Harry and I were smiling like maddies now.Why haven't we kissed earlier!?

"It felt good" Harry said.

"No offense,because i liked it too" i said still smiling.

And then Olivia finally spoke "I love you Harry".

My jaw was wide open now,Harry's eye glued to mine and then to Olivia.

And then Luke spoke "Jess,I still love you too" .