Chapter 5

I rang the doorbell of his house, he came out.

"What happened? " Is all he could say. Without a word, I hugged him.

He hugged me back.Wait,what?Really?

He finally broke the hug and said

"What happened Jess?"

My mouth had an invisible tape on it,basically because of how shocked my body was on the contact of his hands on my waist.My whole body was lighted up by the electricity he gave to my nerves.But i know this feeling is just a waste of time.I can't like him,can I?

After 1 minute of profound silent,he said

"Come inside".

His hands were still on my waist,and i was enjoying even little amount of electricity he was passing on to me.

"Did any of the boys,come?".I nodded and followed him.

" Not yet". He shaked his head.

While we were on our way to his room,up the stairs,his mum called him.

"What?" Harry shouted to his mum as we stopped on the stairs we were in.

"Who has came?" His mum shouted back.

"Just a friend ,we got paired up for project?"

Are we friends?

"Come down,i wanna meet her"

"Really?" Harry shouted.

"Come,fast" His mum shouted back.
Why am I feeling like a third wheel between them?

He took my hand ,murmered "Sorry,mum's orders" and dragged me down.

I could see a beautiful,blonde lady with blue eyes and black hair.

She came running towards me and hugged me whispering "Are you Harry's girlfriend?"

I hugged back and shaked my head "No,im not"

When she pulled away from our long hug,I could sense a wave of disappointment on her face.

"What's your name sweetie?" She asked.

"J-J-Jessica"

"Are you in Harry's class?"

"Y-Y-Yes.What's yours?" I hesistantely asked.

"What's mine??"

"Um..your name?"

"Oh yes,its Anne Cox."

How can her last name be Cox,if Harry's last name is Styles,she must be Styles too,right??

"Nice to meet you Anne" I replied.

"Nice to meet you too.I - "

She was gonna say but Harry clicked in saying "That's all for today,thanks"

He then motioned me towards his room.
He opened the door of his room.The walls of the room were clean white with pasted pictures of pop artists like Michael Jackson,Stevie Wonder,Britney Spears,Chris Brown and some pop bands which i didn't heard of.

As soon as i was gonna sit,i heard the knocking of the door.

Harry sighed but then went and opened it.

The four of them Niall,Liam,Louis and Zayn entered.They seemed to be surprised,much more than Harry was when he saw me.Well its better saying,he wasn't suprised when he saw me.

"Woah,you look different today?" Zayn noticed and tried to start a conversation.

"Yup,i had a haircut?" I nodded and looked towards Liam who was equally suprised.