Chapter 11

Its 6:00 am right now,here in England.And its been 12 hours since Harry and i started dating.I'm currently siting in the dining room,eatiny my breakfast.

"Look,look" Lily,our maid shouted,pointing towards our t.v.

"This is Jack,right??" She asked.

The channel currently been set was Vh1.And Entertainment Tonight was coming.

The host of the show whose name as i know is Kevin.

"Welcome to the tonight's episode of Entertainment tonight.I'm Kevin Frazier along with Lily Hood,welcoming y'all with all the greatest news.

So the first news we know,which spreaded like fire is 'Who is Jack Jones?' Who is this popular teen sensation whose YouTube gained 5 million subscribers in 1 day?Let's talk about it!" Kevin,the man exclaimed.

"Mommmmmmm" i shouted raising the volume of the tv.

"What?"she shouted from the kitchen.

"Come here" i shouted back.

"But why?"

"Just pleaseeeeeeee"

"Ok,ok.I'm coming." She said while coming.

"What happened d-" she said but stopped when her eyes went to the tv.

"Mom,this is Jack,right??"

She didn't reply.She stood frozen standing there.

I then eyed upon the tv clearly listening to the man.

"Jack Jones,16 year old teen YouTube sensation whose cover video of 'With you' by Chris Brown reached 10 million views in one day.And his channel currently has 5 million subscribers. Isn't this amazing?Let's take a look at one of his YouTube video."This time Lily Hood said.

The displayed one was a video of Jack singing acapella version of 'Beat it' by Michael Jackson. Although i hated his leaving the house,but i have to admit he sung really nuce.His voice was like an angel.

"Looks like he's gonna have a great future.Its also told that he is now signed with Island Jef group inc. now.Thousands of artists labels were dying for him.Isn't it amazing how he signed records just after 1 day of upload of his YouTube video.Now let's move on to the second important news.The royal family-" lily exclaimedbut i turned off the tv.

"Mom,he is reall-" i said.

"Hey,let's not talk about him right now,please!Just come up,get up.Its time for your school now."she said.

I simply nodded knowing there's no use saying anything.

***

I just entered my school.

I made my way towards my Locker ,taking out my physics textbook.

As soon as i did,i saw Olivia making his way towards me.

"Hey Jessy"She said and hugged me.I didn't hug back.

"Why are you here?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I missed you!Didn't you?" She asked.

Did i really miss her.

"Uh-" i was saying but I don't kniw from where Harry arrived and kissed me saying  " hey beautiful!" Olivia had a smirk on her face.

"Sorry to interrupt,but Jess please, i really miss you.I'm sorry if i hurt you pleaseeee!And i don't want Harry now,just pleasseee" Olivia said,but without a hint of sadness or sweetness in her voice.