Chapter 13

I waited here,outside for Jack to patiently arrive.

Before that,Harry came running out hugging me and mouthing the word 'sorry' again and again.

I pulled out of the hug shifting my gaze from Harry to the white Mercedes that just arrived in front of me.

"Please,I'm sorry.I didn't mean that,just listen to me o-" he started saying ,but I shushed his lips and made my way towards the white Mercedes dragging Niall along with me.I took the passenger seat and Niall choose the back seat.

Harry was trying to come towards us,but before that the car started moving.

And my face was now filled with thousands of salty fresh tears.They didn't seem to stop forming.

"Where do you want to go Jessy?" He asked.

"Anywhere but home." I answered.

"So how about my home?" He asked.

I simply nodded trying to give him a smile.

"And who's the blonde haired boy with you?" Jack asked pointing towards Niall.

"Oh,hello sir.I'm Niall." Niall introduced himself.

"Hey,I'm Jack!" Jack greeted.

"I k-know sir,I'm a big fan of your music!" Niall said.

"Ahh,really?Well,thanks" Jack said smiling.

Niall greeted his smile back.

"Can you drop me off at my house?" Niall asked me.

I looked towards my brother.

"Yes,sure.Just the address?" He asked.

Niall slowly told him the address.

And five minutes later he pulled up to Niall's house.

"Thanks Jessica" Niall said waving me off.

After five minutes of profound silence in the car,Jack finally asks me "What happened?"

"J-Just a b-bad breakup" I tried to answer.

"With that boy right outside the building?" He asked.

"Y-Yes" I answered.

"Tell me about how this all happened.

I told him all about us,from seating with each other to being paired up for a group project,to Olivia proposing Harry and breaking our friendship,me and Harry dating at a party and couldn't resist dating then,Olivia and my friendship's reunion and finally the exact words Harry told Nathan about me and then finally our breakup.

Jack seemed to understand me,nodding at each step.

" so that's it." I said finishing my speech.

"Now we'll talk about this later when you freshen up."Jack nodded.

We were standing in front of a huge white coloured bungalow, with coconut trees in the front.

"Omg,this is so huge!!" I said.

Jack just rubbed the back of his neck.

We then moved inside.Inside was more beautiful than outside.

While i was examining the big 52 inch L.E.D tv ,Jack asked me 'Do mom and dad know you're here?"

"No" i shake my head.

"Planning on telling them?" he asked.

"And what would i say?"

"Don't tell them you're staying at my house,not today.Tell them you're with Olivia or something"he said.

"ok".I said not bothering to tell him that we reunited just few hours ago.Nice timing Jack!

I took out my phone. I was even dialing my mom's phone number when Jack took my phone from my hand.

" What?" I said.

"Just one thing to do,before you call them." He said and took my phone.

After what felt like one minute, he gave it back to me.

"Here you go." He said giving me my phone.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Don't worry,nothing of your concern!" He replied.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am" He said and smiled.

"You must be hungry,wanna eat something?" He asked.

"Yeah" I simply replied.

"OK,you go take shower till then I'm preparing your food." He said.

"What would I wear?" I asked.

"You could wear Sophie's clothes.Hope she don't mind."

"Who is Sophie?" I asked.

"My girlfriend!"

"So you have a girlfriend. I want to see her." Just by the name of girlfriend, pinkish color started to flow across his cheeks.

"You're blushing aww." I said hugging him.

"See,this is Sophie." He said showing pictures of her on his iphone.

She was beautiful.

"She looks good,she is beautiful."

"I know right?" He replied.

"Follow me" he added.

He took me to a bedroom kind of,and opened his cupboard passing me black short shirts and white T-shirt.

At the exact time he was closing his almirah I saw something.

"Ew,Condoms." I squeal.

He laughed and said "seems like you haven't used before."

"I haven't" I replied.

"Sure" He rolled his eyes.

"Now go to the bathroom ,straight to the right." He indicated the directions.

I followed the directions and reach the bathroom.

I'm amazed at how big the bathroom is.Only the size of bathroom is the double the size of our living room.

It also had a big white bathtub.

I switched on the geyser,opened the tap ,shoving my clothes down my body.

I then made my way towards the hot water in the bathtub which now had foam in it.

I laid unconsciously inside it for fifteen minutes,draining down all my tensions.

When after a few minutes,my brother's voice interrupted "Are you done yet?"

"Yes,just one minute."I shouted.

" OK fast,I want you to meet someone."

I didn't reply instead I stood up,let the water drain out of the bathtub.I soaked myself using a towel and then wearing a bathrobe and going outside.

I wore whatever her name was Sophie's black shorts and white t shirt and went outside.

"So who did you w- oh,hi !" I said,smiling at the sight of the girl kissing my brother.

"Hello,I'm Sophie and you must be Jessica." She pulled back from the kiss,blushing and hugged me tightly.I hugged back

"You are even beautiful in person!" She said.

"Did he tell you about me?" I asked.

"Yes" she nodded.

And then we ate our dinner,which was just a simple plate of Mac and cheese.But I have to admit it was delicious.

(Hey,how was it?Are you excited for met gala??

Vote and Comment.

Ly xo.)