Chapter 18

J E S S I C A

"Calm down,Jessica, just calm down,nothing's gonna happen" I continuously tried to calm myself down.

It seems,like Harry Probably knew what I was thinking that he cupped my cheek and kissed me saying "everything will be fine".

I nodded and ring the doorbell. And soon enough, the door opened revealing my mum.

" what took you so long?Oh,welcome Harry dear "She smiled at Harry. He smiled back.

" is he here?" I asked.

"Yes.Come inside." She nodded,still smiling.

I followed my mum inside the house,Harry following behind.

"Look,who's home!" Home exclaimed walking towards the dining table.

The moment Jack saw Harry,he stood up from his chair and spoke " What are you doing here?"

Harry looked towards me.

"He came with me."

I gave Jack a not-in-front-of-parents look.

He groaned but then sat down.

And only to be found by a message on my phone, while sitting down.

Jack : I swear if he does anything,he'll end up in hospital.

Harry Sat next to me.

Me : I'm a big girl,I'll handle it ;)

I smirked.

He looked up from his phone ,smiling at me.

I did the same.

"What you smiling at?" Harry asked from beside me.

"Nothing" I said keeping my head down and by the time my mum came with food.

"Mhm,Spaghetti and meatballs,my favorite." I opened the vessel,smelling it,my mum distributing plates.

After everyone taking it from the vessel,and started eating it,I felt a hand on my thigh.

It slowly creeped up to my shorts.

And ofc,my fork dropped,attracting eyes upon me with a blush creeping on my face.

"Are you ok, Jess?" Dad asked.

Oh god,this boy's gonna be death of me.

"Uh,yes." I put my head down, silently eating in embarrassment.

Just wait you boy.

I slid my hand down the table on his thighs,moving to the fabric over his penis and grabbing it.

"Ohh" he moaned.

Guess,it's equal now.

Jessica - 1

Harry - 1

Yayyyyy.

I smirked.

"What's happening Harry?" I fake asked him.

Nothing,just saw a rat down."He said.

Oh Harry,you don't know.

"WHAT!WHERE!RAT?IN MY HOUSE,DAVID,DO SOMETHING!!!!!!" my mum screamed on top of her lungs.

"I think it's gone ma'am"

"Don't call me ma'am ,call me Brooke ,but check on the rat David,go,you crazy man" she screamed on the last part.

And finally after my dad came,we had a peaceful dinner and then came deserts time.

"Harry dear,will you be staying tonight?" My mum asked,serving him his sundae.