CHAPTER 2

BTS POV

As we were entering the school, we saw BLACKPINK being scolded and bullied by Red Velvet. We don't even know why we cared. We're gangsters and playboys but, of course as a human, we have to help them. Something is just telling us to help the girls and they're pretty though. So without thinking twice, we tried to approach them. We entered the school and many fangirls are gathering around us again.

Girl 1: OMG! It's BTS! They're here!
Girl 2: Jimin oppaaaa~
Girl 3: Taehyung-ahh♡♡
Girl 4: Seokjinnieee, saranghaeee~♡
Girl 5: Lil' meow meow Yoongi~
Girl 6: I love you, Namjooniee!
Girl 7: Omg! Jhope, you're so cuteee~
Girl 8: OMFG! Jungkook, you're so damn hot!

BLACKPINK'S POV

We saw BTS heading towards our way and saw Red Velvet approached them. We got a bit closer to them to hear their conversation and for the look of those sluts (Red Velvet and Lisa), they are so flirty towards BTS but in reality they are in a bitch mode! I hope the boys would notice that those girls are gold diggers and sluts! Yeri, biting her lip, Joy, licking her lips, Wendy, twirling her hair, Seulgi, winking at the boys, Irene, getting close to them and lastly Lisa, flirts and uses her body to be more flirty.

Ugh! We just hate seeing them flirting with bangtan. We know that they are gangsters, playboys, and stuff but, something is just telling us that they're also sweet and gentlemen then someday that they'll change because of love. People change too, everyone is and everone can. We keep on telling ourselves to NOT. FALL. IN. LOVE. WITH. THEM. But the problem is, they have no idea how hard it is to not stop thinking about them. We don't know but we gotta admit that we're a little bit jealous.

Red Velvet's POV

We wanted to make BLACKPINK jealous because we know that they're in love to one of these bangtan boys and because we're playgirls, we will date them and play with their precious hearts. Isn't that fun? We would be really happy if we see them got heartbroken.

Author: Parang tanga lang.

Jhope oppa excused himself and went to the restroom so Irene went to Taehyung, Seulgi went to Jimin, Yerin went to Namjoon, Wendy went to Jin, Joy went to Suga, and lastly, Lisa went to Jungkook.

BACK TO BLACKPINK'S POV

We saw that they all separated and went to their partners, as I call that. Jisoo glared at Wendy who went beside Jin, Jennie glared at Irene who went beside Taehyung, Rosè glared at Seulgi who went beside Jimin, and lastly, Y/N glared at Lisa who went beside Jungkook. The sluts clinged their arms at the boys and starts to flirt with them. They smirked at us and we death glared at them. Ugh! They're really making our blood boil! We couldn't hold our jealousy and anger anymore so we finally went to them.

Yerin: Oh! Blackpink's here! Hey girls!

Y/N: What do y'all think you're doing?

Joy: Nothing! Just having fun with them~ *smirks*

Jennie clenched her jaw and she looks really really angry. God, why do they have to do this? Really? Making us jealous? Oh, it's on. We'll make y'all jealous too motherfuckers, tch.

Rosè: You guys are so weird. Fine. Come on girls, let's go. I can't look at this anymore.

Seulgi then became more touchy to Jimin. Jimin saw Rosè rolling her eyes on them and Jimin kinda pity her for seeing her like that. He felt guilty because why did he just let Seulgi to touch him even though if he knows that Rosè will be jealous? Jin is shocked and worried when he saw that Jisoo is covered with coffee stains all over her shirt while Jennie cannot take it anymore so she rolled her eyes on Irene and Taehyung and clings to Y/N's arms, resting her head on Y/N's shoulder.