CHAPTER 4

Author: Hi guys! Finally, exam is over! Grabe nakakapagod mag review, hehe. Pwede ko nang matuloy yung story! Sa totoo lang, di pa ko nagpapahinga mula nung natapos yung test namin pero ayos lang kasi para may mabasa narin kayo tsaka wala rin kasi akong magawa kaya, I decided na magsulat nalang. Ngayon ko lang napansin na conyo ako, depota. Chapter 4 is out and hope you'll like it!

Jennie's POV

Jungkook brought Y/N to the nurse's office and I just looked at them, waiting for them to disappear at my sight. When they're gone, my facial expression changed and turned into a mad and angry one. I turned around to face Lisa and slapped her.

You: If something bad happened to my sister, I'll make sure you'll fucking regret this. Specially, it's because of you!

I shouted at her and Lisa started to cry. Jisoo unnie and Rosè put on a disgusted look on their faces. I got startled when Lisa suddenly held my hands.

Lisa: U-unnie...p-please forgive me...

I looked at her and she let go of my hand. She begged for forgiveness and she starts to hug my legs like she's my slave. I'm in a dilemma right now and I'm very speechless.

LISA...

If I will ever forgive you, will you change? Will you please come back to us?

Lisa. She's been a great friend to me and to be honest, she's my bestfriend. I mean ex bestfriend for now.

-FLASHBACK-

Lisa is my childhood friend. We were not yet famous and idols before, we were only fans. Then one day, there's this fan meeting thing and we were so excited, all the members of the group talked and laughed with us. It's definitely the best day of our life and we are probably the most happiest persons in the world right at that moment.

Then one day, we met these two girls named Kim Jisoo and Park Chaeyoung. We all became close friends and decided to audition on YG Entertainment. We got good news and the manager told us that we can start our new girl group named BLACKPINK.

I trained for almost 6 years. Maybe 5 years and 11 months, I started at the year 2010 and at the month of August. Lisa trained for 5 years and 3 months, she started at the year 2011 and the month of April. Rosè trained 4 years and 2 months, started at the year 2012 and the month of May. And lastly, Jisoo unnie trained for exactly 5 years and she started at the year 2011 like Lisa's and at the month of July.

I'm the one who trained the most 'cause they picked me as the leader so I have no choice but to accept it. For all the members, we are only 4 but it's fine because I don't want too many members. Since the day we debuted, I got close to Jisoo unnie and almost became my 2nd bestfriend if there is even a thing called that. Lisa felt jealous and starting from that day, she starts to avoid me and she became a bad and naughty girl.

She learned how to smoke, how to drink alcohol and all the things that teenage girls must not do. I really really felt bad for her because she might die at a young age for doing this stupid things. She still has a long journey to go through.

She broke our promise and stops being my bestfriend. she then became a playgirl. She's influenced by this girl group named Red Velvet. Yes. Them. How can they do this to her? She also quitted our band and at that time, it's only the three of us. Me, Rosè and Jisoo unnie.

Red Velvet is such a bad influence. They're a bunch of assholes. Why did they're entertainment accepted them? If only whatever their entertainment's name is knew about them being so bad and a stealer, they should've accepted them. She's an innocent person back then and now she's going to be like this? I always saw pictures of her with boys and hanging out at the bar.