CHAPTER 3

Author: Guys! May good news and bad news ako para sa inyo! Yung good news ko is pwede ko ma-update 'tong Chapter 3 kahit na may exam kami! Pero, just this day lang and that's the bad news, haha. Okay lang yan at least makaka update ako kahit na may exam kami at sa totoo lang, 1st day ng exam namin ngayon at bukas yung 2nd day namin. Sana magustuhan nyo 'tong chapter na 'to! Let's move on to the story!

~♡TIME SKIP♡~

Y/N'S POV

RING!

My first period of class went by quickly and our teacher is done teaching us lessons. The bell rang and all students went out while I stayed there on my chair to pack up my things when our teacher approached me.

Sir: Y/N?

You: Yes, sir? *bowed*

Sir: I wanted you to have a solo dance later at dance class. *smiles*

I got shocked when my teacher said that. I covered my mouth in disbelief and smiled.

You: R-really sir? Why?

Sir: Well, because I'm your teacher in regular classes and I'm also your coach in dance classes, I observed that you dance really good with your groupmates.

I sighed in relief and bowed to him.

You: Oh, thank you sir. It's no problem.

Sir: Oh! And there's this competition.

C-competition? For what?

Sir: A competition to the "World Of Dance" and our school has been picked to cooperate and participate at the competition so we have to pick maybe a group of students to dance on the stage and to be prepared. We picked you and your groupmates.

I gasped and I'm so freaking happy! I bowed to him and because of excitement, I hugged my teacher.

You: Omo! Thank you sir! Thank you very much for picking me and my group!

He hugged me back and pulled away. He holds my shoulders and said.

Sir: No problem, Y/N. And it's been maybe 4-5 years since you were a trainee here in the campus, right?

I nodded and smiled.

Sir: So we decided to give you a chance to fight for our school, Y/N. I need you and your groupmates to be prepared and your dance should be perfect and gorgeous as always! Understood?

I nodded my head several times because of how happy I am.

Sir: And you have a special number, okay?

You: What, sir?

Sir: *smiles* After you and your groupmates dance, you will have your solo stage so you need to practice some dances that you wanted to perform.

You: Oh, okay sure!

Sir: Are you sure you're ready?

You: Yes sir! I will tell my groupmates later!

Sir: Good, thank you for agreeing with this.

You: No problem, sir. This is actually my dream!

He smiled and then left. I quickly fixed my things and hurried over to the cafèteria to tell my unnies the good news. I entered the cafè and I saw them sitting at a table and they waved at me. I waved happily to them and ran to them because I was so excited to tell them about this when I tripped into someone's foot, blocking my way.