CHAPTER 28

PLEASE READ❗✔👇

Author: HELLO GUYSSS! OMG I MISS YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH! It's been a long time since I haven't started updating and writing again and I am extremely happy guys, no words can express it and I am not faking it, I am seriously happy right now. Anyways, so these past few months, I know you're all wondering why I haven't posted anything and I just randomly disappeared into thin air, why did I keep you all waiting, why did I let you all suffer right there, why did I let you all wait for me, well here is the reason. I am suffering here with my own problems because a few months ago, I have these group of peers (friends) and things are just happening suddenly and I just can't explain it.

The thing is, I stopped doing wattpad because I deleted it, you know why? Because I felt like no one is even reading my story, no one supports me, no one even votes, I just suddenly felt I was all alone and it's hard to deal with this because I don't LIKE being by myself. I seriously don't know what's gotten into me but hey guess what? My family helped me and especially my mother because I am very close to her. They made me realize that I'm not alone, they made me happy, they made me smile, they made me laugh these past few months and days and here I am.

Gosh, it's very emotional, I know. And last thing is, BTS is truly the one that made me inspired to write stories like this because they taught me how to love myself, they inspired me to become who I am, they taught me to be myself, they taught me that being different is unique. I love both my family and BTS❤

Sorry if my announcement is a little bit cringey or let's just say "dramatic", I just let my fingers do what they have to do in my keyboard. By the way, let me congratulate our bangtan boys for winning a bunch of awards from MMA 2019! They are so grown up now, I can't believe it :(( They won 4 daesangs, am I right? Ohmygosh they're so amazing!!! ✊💜 I cannot find the right words, they are just cool, awesome, beautiful, gorgeous, chill, sexy, funny, wonderful💕 Once again guys, I AM BACK and I hope we will help each other out and end this beloved fanfic that I made! Sorry 100% guys for real😔💓

_________________
____________

Mr. Kim's Pov (Y/n and Jennie's Dad)
10:00 am

*Knock Knock*

"Please come in," I said as soon as I heard the knocking sound on the door. I looked up to see my secretary, Jackson Wang.

"Sir, you have an important call from your daughter

"Sir, you have an important call from your daughter." he kindly hands me the phone and I thanked him immediately. "Oh thank you Jackson, and make me a cup of coffee with 1 creamer and 2 sugars please." I kindly told him. "Yes sir, understood." he bows infront of me and I do the same by bowing slightly. I take hold of the phone and looked at the caller ID. "Hello, darling?" I placed the phone right beside my right ear to hear my daughter's voice.

"Dad, please come over right here now." my daughter said, sniffing. Has she been crying? "Why sweetie, what's wrong?" I asked her, a little bit concerned. "Just please...appa...come here at the hospital right away..." she sounded very sad and scared at the same time then the line suddenly went off. "Hello? Y/n?....Aish..." I pressed the end button and I was about to stand up and get my jacket when Jackson showed up and brought here my coffee. Perfect timing.