CHAPTER 21

Author: Hey, I'm really sorry for not updating for so long 'cause I'm just pretty busy at school and our exam just ended on Monday. But now I'm back, I guess many of you are dying to read Chapter 21 'cause it's been a while HAHA! Oh, and I almost forgot that I didn't got to update this because I studied and reviewed for the quiz bee on Spelling and I got 1st place, by the way. Not to brag about it guys, 'wag nyo masamain, hindi naman sa nagyayabang. And plus, you guys are my inspiration too especially for supporting and loving this book. I love you so much!❤ Hope you like this chapter!

Jin, Rosè, Jisoo's POV

Jin: Hey, you!

Jin saw someone running towards a room and called him. He immediately pulled out his gun from his pocket and shooted the rival.

Jisoo: *scream*

Jin turned towards Jisoo's gaze.

Jin: You okay? Why did you scream?

Jisoo: I just got scared when you shooted that man!

Jin: *laughs* You're hot when you scream. Especially when you scream in another way.

Jin smirked.

Jisoo: Tsh, whatever!

Rosè: Oppa, unnie! Over here!

Jisoo and Jin quickly ran to Rosè who is already shooting a lot of members of Lisa's gang.

Rosè: I knew Lisa's gang will be here!

They continued shooting them when someone spoke behind Rosè.

Lisa: Nice one, bitch. *smirks*

Lisa shot Rosè from her back and she shut her eyes closed and dropped her gun.

Jisoo and Jin: Rosè!

Jin was infront of Rosè, his back facing her, so it was easy for Jin to carry Rosè.

Jisoo: You little!

Jisoo turned to Lisa while Jin was carrying Rosè to the corner for her to rest.

*gunshot*

Jisoo directly shot Lisa in the stomach and she fainted to the ground.

Jisoo: *smirks* That's what you get for messing with us.

Jisoo came to Lisa and laughs infront of her while looking at each other. The weirdest thing is, Lisa was slightly smirking and quickly held Jisoo's neck. She got up and tightens her grip, another one is that she takes off her coat and revealed a protection when you get shot.

Jisoo: H-how dare you...!

Lisa smirked and said to Jisoo.

Lisa: Unnie, you can't mess with me.

Jisoo: S-stop it!

Jisoo closed her eyes but what Lisa didn't know is that, Jin was behind her and was ready to shoot but Lisa heard the gun was being fixed so she quickly turned around and saw Jin. She was having a hard time finding her gun and instead of finding it as she will be shot, she punches Jin in his stomach.

Jin: Ugh, fuck!

Lisa: Oops! Sorry, oppa!

She sarcastically said the word 'oppa' and smirks at Jin. Jisoo was almost dying and pale so Lisa dropped Jisoo and fell on the floor while panting. Rosè saw what happened and she quickly gets up and hit Lisa on the back with a piece of wood. She lets go of it and also fainted on the floor but Lisa was too strong to handle the pain.