CHAPTER 9

Y/N'S POV

We arrived at school and we saw Rosè and Jisoo unnie waiting for us at the benches with the other boys (BTS). We saw they're reaction and they were shocked. Jungkook parked the car and we got out. Rosè unnie hugged me while Jisoo unnie hugged Jennie unnie. We greeted each other and did a group hug while the boys just do their fists bumps. They look so cute while doing that. Taehyung oppa seemed upset so I came up to him to ask what's wrong.

You: Oppa, what's wrong? Did something happen?

Taehyung: Actually...yes, Y/N.

He pulled my arm to him and whispered.

Taehyung: Why is Jungkook with you and Jennie?

I sighed in relief because I thought he was gonna say something very serious to me.

You: Oh, Jungkook? Uh...long story, Taehyung...

Taehyung: Tell me.

I explained him all, about hanging out with Jungkook last night, earlier when he's outside our house.

Taehyung: Oh...alright...you sure 'bout that? Nothing happened serious?

I gulped at his question because something actually DID happened last night but of course I didn't tell him.

You: Yes of course, oppa~

Taehyung: Okay~

Jungkook: Y/N!!!

I looked at Jungkook who is walking towards me looking very angry. He pulled me close to him and held my waist.

Jungkook: What's going on here, hyung?

Taehyung: Nothing, I just asked her something. Why?

Jungkook: You should've just asked your girl instead of my girl, hyung.

Taehyung: Jeez, Jungkook. You sound so possessive. I told you I just asked her something, that's all and nothing happened.

Taehyung is right. Jungkook sounded jealous and possessive. Why is Jungkook like this?

Jungkook held my wrist and starts to walk away from Taehyung.

You: *shouts* Taehyung oppa! I'll see ya later!

He gave me a sweet smile and waved goodbye at me. God, I felt my heart just melted! He is so handsome when he smiles, that boxy smile is so cute!

Jungkook: Are you flirting with him, Y/N?

You: What made you ask that? Of course not, Jungkook. Stop being so possessive.

Jungkook: Remember this, Y/N. I'm yours and you're-

I cut him off by kissing him.

You: MINE. Yes, I know babe. I'm yours, you're mine. *smile*

Jungkook: Good. *smirks*

This big bunny...The bell rang and we all went to our classroom. I can't believe it, time flies so fast. I will be graduating for college this year and finally getting my dream job to become a fashion designer. I honestly can't wait to graduate with Jungkook.

~TIME SKIP~

-LUNCH TIME-

Class is done and it's already lunch time. I fixed my things and went to the lockers first to put my stuff there and to bring my clothes for the dance class. After putting my things inside my locker, I went to the girls' bathroom to wash my hands. I went inside and I saw Lisa fixing herself infront of the mirror. She greeted me by smiling sweetly at me.