CHAPTER 10

Y/N'S POV

Jungkook: Y/N!

Jungkook kept following and calling my name but the more he follows me, the more I cried because of the incident that happened earlier. I think he is close to me so he didn't think twice but to grab my wrist and pulled me to his embrace. I cried even more and I burried my face on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook: Shh...it's okay, Y/N. You and Jennie noona will get along soon...

You: No, Jungkook. I regret by cursing at her too and I understand it now. We just got off from school and I came to her to give her more problems and stress. I feel like a bad sister to her...I'm such an idiot!

Jungkook: Don't say that, Y/N...

You: What am I gonna do, Jungkook? What if she will never forgive me anymore? What if she don't talk to me or cuddle with me? What if...what if-

I started to stutter in nervousness then Jungkook lifted my chin up and cupped my face with his hands. He wiped my tears away using his thumb, he caress my cheeks and unexpectedly kissed me. The kiss was not rough, it is passionate, full of love. He slowly pulled away his lips to mine 'till our forheads touched and looked at each other's eyes.

Jungkook: What if you try to talk to her and work things out? What if she forgives you? Y/N, don't ask many questions to yourself. It's not your fault so don't blame yourself just because of that. You're not a bad sister, alright? Always think positive and don't let yourself down. Everything will be fine, okay?

He kissed my forhead and hugged me again. I like his touches, his kisses, his hugs, everything. He's the one who always makes me happy. Jungkook is right. I should try to at least talk to my sister and work things out with her and everything will be fine. Yeah, I should do that...

You: Thank you, Jungkook.

Jungkook: For what, babe?

You: For always being there when I needed someone to comfort me, that's why I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend. *smiles*

Jungkook: Really? Well, I'm lucky to have you too as my future wife. *winks*

I hit his chest lightly and I can't hold back my smile. He chuckled a little bit.

You: Me? As your future wife?

Jungkook: Why? You don't want to? *pause for a moment* Okay then, I will not marry you.

You: Aish Jungkook, I was only joking! Of course I would love to marry my future husband too.

He gave me a peck on the lips, cheeks, forhead and we decided to go home to take a stroll to the park. I decided to talk to Jennie unnie when I feel like I wanted to settle things with her. I wanted to gave her some free space and to think about some things like, you know...problems.

Jennie's POV

Y/N left without any warning, Jungkook decided to follow her but he said something to me before leaving.

Jungkook: I promise you two will get along soon, noona. She just needs more time and space.

I nodded while crying and he gave me a quick hug and left, following my sister. That's when I let out all my tears.

You: This is all my fault! I should've cursed at her! I hate myself! I feel bad for Y/N!

Taehyung hugged me to calm me down and Jisoo unnie and Rosè said that they will try to force Y/N to talk to me.

You: No, Chae. Just let Y/N go first...she needs some time to think.

Rosè: But unnie, she didn't have to be like that to you.