CHAPTER 11

Y/N'S POV

It's getting pretty dark and me and Jungkook arrived at my house. I said goodbye to Jungkook and gave him a goodbye kiss. I got out from his car and waved at him. But before he could leave, he opened the car window at the passenger's seat.

Jungkook: Babe!

You: Yes?

Jungkook: What about your car? You left it at school!

You: Nope! I called my driver to pick it up 'cause I'm going with you!

Jungkook: Oh, okay! Bye, I love you!

You: Be safe, babe! I love you too!

I waited for him to leave and now, I was just standing right infront of our house. I was nervous to come in because I don't want to see Jennie unnie yet and it would be so awkward if we just talked like nothing happened. My hands were trembling and shaking but I took a deep breath and finally opened the door.

I went inside the house and it was pretty quiet. Then I suddenly saw Jennie unnie and Taehyung oppa, making out on the living room. I didn't wanna interrupt them so I just quietly went upstairs to my bedroom. I entered my room and immediately closed my door but not too loud. I leaned my back to the door and sighed.

I placed my bag on the floor then I suddenly got a phone call. I looked at the caller ID and I flashed a big smile. I quickly picked up the call.

???: Y/N!

You: Ji-eun unnie!

Ji-eun: I missed you!

You: Aww, I missed you too, unnie!

Ji-eun: So, how's life?

You: It's actually great and fun but-

Ji-eun: Oh by the way, where is Jennie?

My smile slowly faded away so I went outside my balcony.

BALCONY:

Ji-eun: Y/N? Are you still there?

You: Y-yes unnie...

Ji-eun: Where's Jennie-ssi?

You: Unnie...actually...we have this little fight and we're still mad at each other...

Ji-eun: What? You two fought? But, why?

You: It's a long story, unnie. I'll tell you when you come back...

Ji-eun: Alright. I'm sure you two will get along soon. Just talk and work things out, everything will be fine.

You: Yeah...I hope.

Ji-eun: Anyways, any interesting happened while I'm away?

You: I actually found a boyfriend. *blushes*