CHAPTER 15

Y/N'S POV

You: How did you learn to cook, oppa?

Jin: Well, back when I was a kid, I used to love cooking with my father so I wanted to learn how to cook.

You: Oh, that's nice!

Jisoo: What's going on here?

Jin and I startled a little bit and I almost jumped on my chair because Jisoo unnie suddenly spoke out of the blue.

Jin: Oh babe, you're here.

Jisoo unnie smiled and patted my back lightly, sitting beside me.

Jisoo: Are you feeling okay now?

You: A little bit, unnie.

Jisoo: Good.

You: You know, you're boyfriend is so funny, unnie.

Jisoo: Why?

You: He's dad jokes are so funny, hahaha!

I said that sarcastically while I turned to face Jin and smirked at him. He just rolled his eyes on me and Jisoo unnie cracked a small laugh.

Jisoo: I know right? Haha! Oh by the wag babe, you should go cook dinner now, we need to eat. We're all hungry from all this work and investigating.

Jin: Alright. *smiles*

He smiled at unnie but he glared at me. I softly chuckled and I told Jisoo unnie that I will just meet with the others so I went to them.

Jimin: Y/N!

Jimin oppa saw me and he attacked me with a tight but sweet hug.

You: Yah oppa, would you mind if you could pull away a little bit? I c-can't breath!

Jimin: *chuckle* Sorry!

He finally pulled away and I breath for some air.

Rosè: Y/N-ah!

She came running to me and she hugged me with Jennie unnie beside me. They both hugged me and I saw the boys, still working. They must be tired.

Jennie: How are you?

You: I'm actually fine.

Rosè: Jimin told us that you were screaming and crying while you're asleep...is something wrong?

You: I just...dreamt of something.

Jennie: Would you mind if you could share it with us? I mean, just the three of us. (Jisoo, Rosè, and me)

You: Of course not but you all should rest first, you must be very tired.

Jennie and Rosè: Okay.

Rosè: Jennie unnie, please come with me, let's get water!

Jennie: Ugh! Rosè, can't you do it by yourself? You're a grown up, bitch.

Yup, that's how the four of us treat each other. We call each other names but it doesn't seem to hurt us and we're very used to it already.

Rosè: Oh come on please, unnie!

She does the aegyo thing.

Jennie: You can't fool me for doing aegyo, Rosè.

Rosè: Aish! Just come with me!

She ended up dragging Jennie unnie outside and I turned around to see the boys. I came up to Taehyung.