CHAPTER 6

Y/N POV

~TIME SKIP~

-Lunch Time-

The first class went by quickly and it's lunch time now. I remembered that Jungkook wants me to meet him at the rooftop and to tell me something important. The kiss that happened earlier keeps repeating in my head and I can't stop thinking about it. I'm just really curious that why would Jungkook do that? There's gotta be a reason, right? I mean, there should be. I shook my head trying to get rid of it and fixed my things.

???: Hey uh, Y/N!

I looked up at the person and saw my classmate, Sehun. He is a good and close friend of mine. Actually, he is my crush before when Jungkook and the other boys didn't transferred here but don't worry, I don't have feelings for him anymore. I don't know if he knows about it but I don't care.

You: Oh hey, Sehun! What's up?

He scratched the back of his neck and the way he did it, makes him look hot.

Sehun: I, uh...just wanted to say that you look hot-

I stopped what I'm doing and gave him a 'what the fuck' look. Of course I'm shocked!

Sehun: No no no! I mean you look good yesterday when you had your solo dance on dance class!

He winked at me and I kinda hid my face to cover my blush.

You: Oh...thanks Sehun. *smiles*

I continued to pack my things and it was dead silence! I don't know if he's watching me or just doing something. I dropped my phone and I quickly went to get it when Sehun got it for me. We made an eye contact for a short amount of time and came back to reality. We shyly smiled at each other and looked away.

You: I...think I need to go now, Sehun. See you on dance class later.

Sehun: Y-yeah! See ya!

I quickly grabbed my bag and left him there 'cause Jungkook might be waiting for me on the rooftop.

Sehun's POV

I was on my way to the cafè when I saw Y/N on our classroom, fixing her things. This is my chance to praise her! I quietly went inside the classroom.

You: Hey uh, Y/N!

She got startled and looked at me. She gave me a sweet smile and that makes me fucking blush.

Y/N: Oh hey, Sehun! What's up?

I scratched the back of my neck when I just noticed what she's wearing. She looked hot though, and cute.

You: I, uh...just wanted to say that you look hot-

After I realized what I had just said. I quickly shut my mouth. I really don't know what's wrong with me...maybe I started to develop some feelings for her since she transferred here and I'm planning to confess to her on Friday at the sakura tree. I thought that it would be romantic if I confessed to her in such a beautiful place.

But the problem is Jeon Jungkook. I think he likes Y/N. But don't worry, I will not let him take Y/N from me 'cause SHE IS MINE! I hope that Y/N will accept my feelings for her.

You: No no no! I mean you look good yesterday when you had your solo dance on dance class!

I then winked at her and she kinda hid her face. She slowly looked away from me. Is she blushing? Without her looking, I secretly smirked.