CHAPTER 14

Y/N'S POV

You: J-jimin...how did you know that?

Jimin: You know...rumors...

Jisoo: How can you be so sure that she actually kidnaps people?

Jimin: Do you still remember the news when many students here at school had vanished?

Jennie: Yeah, we still remember.

Jimin: They're gone because Lisa kidnapped them. With Sehun.

Rosè: Oh my fucking god...

Jimin: Well, it's a really really long story but what matters now is that you girls should be careful.

You: Alright, do you have any idea why she kidnaps?

Jimin: She kidnaps people who messed with her or betray her.

Jisoo: Okay, I'm actually fucking freaked out right now so please stop it 'cause I still wanna live.

Jennie: I can't believe it. I shouldn't have forgave her if I only knew about this thing...

Rosè: I actually am scared right now, Jimin...

Rosè unnie clinged her arm to Jimin's and rests her head to his shoulder. Jimin kissed her forehead and hugged her.

Jimin: Don't worry girls, we will protect you all from her and Sehun. Right, hyungs?

Jhope: Yes, of course!

Namjoon: Definitely.

Jin: I will not let Jisoo to take her away from me!

Taehyung: We also need to be-

Taehyung oppa didn't finish his sentence when the speaker turned on and the principal announces something.

Principal: Good afternoon, students. I'm very sorry to disturb you but I have some bad news for all of you.

Everyone at the cafè starts to whisper at each other.

Principal: There's a student that's been missing for about 15 minutes ago and we are still identifying who the student is but we are very sure that he/she is from our school so please, take care of yourselves if you don't want to happen the same to you. Thank you for your attention. Goodbye and have a nice day.

The speaker then turned off and we all looked at each other's eyes with a worried expression in our faces.

Taehyung: I knew it. There's someone missing right at this moment.

Suga: Hmm, who could it be? You guys have any idea?

We all looked at each other with a questioning look but no one bothered to answer Suga's question. He just sighed and continued eating his food while I'm processing what happened earlier between Jungkook and Lisa.

I shook my head to forget about it and I continued to eat. After a few minutes, the principal then talked again on the speaker.

Principal: Students, we found out who the student has been missing and he's name is...

He? So, it's a boy then?

Principal: Jeon Jungkook.

I nearly choked on my food and I quickly dranked my water. Everyone was wide shocked that Jungkook will be the one who'll get lost. I started to cry again and I covered my face.

You: This is all my fault, guys. I shouldn't have let him alone...

Jennie: Don't blame yourself...It's not your fault.