CHAPTER 8

Author: Wassup wassup! I'm back with a new chapter! Chapter 8 is out at sana magustuhan nyo! Keep following me for more updates!♡

~TIME SKIP~

-The Next Morning (Wednesday)-

Y/N'S POV

I woke up by a pair of two arms wrapped around my waist. I suddenly remembered what happened last night causing me to blush a little bit. I slowly turned around to face Jungkook. I saw his naked body and angelic face, he sleeps so beautifully. I removed some of hair in his face but little did I know, he grabs my wrist and gave me a peck on the lips. Before I knew it, I pecked back.

Jungkook: Morning, princess. *smiles*

You: Goodmorning, pabo. *pouts*

He gave me a questioning look and I raised my eyebrows at him. He suddenly realized what I meant then he smirked.

Jungkook: Ohh, about last night? Did you had fun, babe? *smirks*

He smirks while he caress my thighs. I rolled my eyes at him and I quickly get up from the bed but I fell down. Jungkook immediately laughed and I groaned because of the pain on my butt.

You: Ugh, JEON JUNGKOOK! You crazy ass!

He laughs even louder and I cracked up a little smile that formed on my lips.

You: Are you just gonna laugh there or you're gonna help me to stand up?

Jungkook: *laughs* Answer me first! Did you had fun last night?

You: Of course I had fun but look what you did to me, you OLD pervert!

I sarcastically said the word "OLD" and he even laughed so hard.

You: This man... *sigh* Fine! I'll get up by myself!

I tried to get up but my womanhood hurts so much and end up falling from the ground again. Oh, fuck this!

You: JUNGKOOK, JUST FUCKING HELP ME!

I was so mad right now and he finally got up from the bed and carried me towards the bathroom.

Jungkook: Anything else, your majesty?

I played with him along.

You: Oh yes, servant! Bring me my clothes, please.

He rolled his eyes at me and I chuckled. He gets my clothes and throwed it right onto my face and he closed the door. I shouted at him.

You: YAH! I HATE YOU, JEON JUNGKOOK!

Jungkook: *shouts* I love you too, princess! Now go get dressed up that will make you look like a human!

You: What did you say?!

He laughs from outside.

You: Why, huh? Do I look like a platypus?!

Jungkook: Just shut up and fix yourself, woman!

I chuckled and quickly dressed up. I smell like trash and my breath smells like garbage so I decided to go home first and change my clothes. I tried to get up from the toilet where I was sitting and I tried to walk. Luckily, I can walk but just a little bit, I walk like a freaking injured poor girl.

I got out of the bathroom and I saw Jungkook fast asleep again. I smiled at myself and decided to not to wake him up since he needs more rest and sleep because of what happened last night. He must be tired. I went downstairs and explored around his house and I gotta admit that his house is HUGE as a mansion.