CHAPTER 13

~ TIME SKIP~

Y/N'S POV

I was getting tired of walking around the street so I decided to go back home. I walked to the direction of our house and after a few minutes, I arrived home. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I saw Jungkook laying down at the sofa, sleeping peacefully. I chuckled softly because this big bunny right here is so cute.

I quietly walked towards him and kneeled down beside him, stroking his hair. I noticed his features and it he looks so handsome. His soft lips, his beautiful eyes, his nose, I just love every inch of him. I can't stop looking at him and didn't realize that he was crying.

I thought that he's dreaming so I decided to wake him up 'cause we have to go to school. I shaked his body a little bit and he said something in a low voice.

Jungkook: No...Please don't leave me, Y/N!

I suddenly froze at my spot and didn't know what to do. I stared at him.

Jungkook: I love you so much...Please give me another chance and don't leave me, Y/N!

I started to freak out and wanted him to wake up so I shaked his body a little harder.

You: Jungkook? Wake up, you're dreaming...babe?

He suddenly woke up that made me startled. He sat up and looked around his surroundings.

You: Shh babe, it's me.

Once he saw me, he gave me a quick kiss on the lips and hugged me tight.

Jungkook: Y/N, I thought you left me...!

You: I will never do that, Jungkook.

Jungkook: Y/N, I'm sorry if I got jealous a while ago. It's just that I can't accept the fact that you always mention V hyung's name, I don't want to lose you by my side.

You: I know...Now, let's go. We need to go to school.

I touched his cheek and gave him a peck on the lips. I stood up and turned around to walk to the fridge but Jungkook caught me and backhugged me really tight. He starts to cry on my shoulder, tears falling down on my neck so I gave him a little bit of access.

Jungkook: Babe?

You: Hm?

Jungkook: Can you please promise me something?

There was a short pause but I quickly responded to him.

You: What is it, babe?

Jungkook: Promise me you won't ever leave me.

I smiled a little bit and replied.

You: Jungkook, you just told me that for like the 3rd time. Of course, I told you also that I would never leave you.

Jungkook: Ever?

You: Yes and you know that, babe.

Jungkook: Thank you...I love you so so much!

You: I love you more.

He turned me around and kissed me deeply. I responded to the kiss without hesitation and he placed his hands around my waist and pulled me close, leaving no gap between us. We are having this sweet moment when...

Taennie: FINALLY!

We both immediately pulled out and touched our lips.

Jennie: Omg! I can't believe you two just had that sweet moment!