CHAPTER 23

Y/N'S POV

You: Let go of me, Hyuna!

She tightens her grip on my neck and slapped my left cheek. I whined in pain then she glared at me.

Hyuna: Do you think I would just let you go? You think you could get away from this, huh?

Because of my anger, I spit her my own saliva and she backed away, disgusted by me. She wipes it away and slaps my right cheek hard. The feeling vibrates through my skin and my face hurts so much.

Hyuna: BITCH!

While my hyungs, noonas, and my boyfriend are just listening, Hyuna, Lisa's sister, puts her phone above us and turned into a video call. Shit! They saw me, full of blood and bruises on my face.

Others POV

Jungkook: What the fuck did you do to her?!

Y/N: D-don't look at me!

Jhope: Y/N...she did this to you?

Namjoon: All of them?

We see that Y/N nodded her head while looking down.

Jennie: HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY SISTER?!

Rosè: We will make sure you'll regret everything, Hyuna!

Hyuna: *smirks* We'll see about that.

Jisoo: Oh my god! I accidentally called the cops, Hyuna! *smirks*

Hyuna: HAHAHA! I don't ca-- Wait, what?

Everyone was shocked and they looked at Jisoo who is smirking. They seemed surprised because they didn't know that she will do that.

Jin: Whoa. Nice one, babe.

Jisoo: Of course.

Jimin: Y/N, be strong okay?

Taehyung: Defend yourself, we're almost there. Yoongi hyung, what time is it?

Suga: It's the time to save Y/N.

Taehyung: Aish, don't play tricks on me! Seriously, hyung.

Suga: It's almost 6pm, it's currently 5:30 in the afternoon.

Hyuna: You better hurry up or her life will end!

Our eyes locked in the phone, we saw Hyuna pulled out a small pocket knife and aimed it to the crook of Y/N's neck.

Y/N: P-please...stop this, just let me go!

Hyuna: Shut up or I'll cut your throat open, Y/N!

Jungkook: Don't you fucking dare hurt her. What do you want, asshole?!

Hyuna: I don't want anything else, I just want her dead.

Jennie: No! I won't let that happen!

Hyuna: Bye, see ya later. *smirks*

Just right after she ended the call, Jennie became berserk and screamed with her tears flowing down on her cheeks.

Jisoo: Shh, it's alright Jennie-ah.

Jennie: Everything is not fine, unnie!

Taehyung: Babe, you don't have to shout at her. You need to calm down.

Jennie: Just please don't talk to me guys...

Rosè: Jennie unnie, you-

Jennie: Just shut--! *sighs* Alright...I'm sorry everyone. I just can't help it.