Chapter 7 - Enough

Josh's POV:

"Heyyyyyyy" Simon said sliding in the seat opposite me.

"Hello Simon, what are you doing here?" I ask

It was the day after he had comforted me in the bathroom. I was sitting on my usual table at lunch when he came over.

"I thought I'd come and sit with you because as I said those guys are arseholes and well I wanted to"

"You didn't have to you should have sat with you're friends"

"I am sitting with my friends, well one of them"

"Why do you want to be friends with me?"

"Tu es très aimable"

"Huh?" I questioned

"Well you didn't listen to me yesterday in English so I thought I'd try in French"

"But I don't understand it"

"Well that's your problem isn't it" He said smirking at me

"So I was thinking we could hang out this weekend" he asked me nervously. Since when was Simon Minter ever nervous, he was always so confident.

"Yeah sure" how could I turn him down when he looked like that. HIs face lit up and he was back to his confident self I just smiled

"I'll pick you up at 2" he said putting a piece of paper on the table "Text me your address" and with that he walked away presumably to his next class. The bell rung and I walked off too.

*Time skip*

"Oi f*g, stay away from Simon, I mean it" came from behind me

"If you hadn't noticed it isn't exactly me who approaches him it's the other way around, so if you want me to stay away from maybe asking him would be better" I said without turning around, I'd honestly had enough of people. The looks, the whispers and mostly the pricks that hate me just cause I like boys.

'I wasn't asking f*ggot" he said grabbing my shoulder turning me around

"Yeah well I wasn't joking and I also didn't say you could touch me" I said I don't know what came over me. I could just feel the anger growing and bubbling inside of me. I was done. I'd had enough. Before I could stop myself my fist was flying towards his face and he was on the ground holding his jaw.