Chapter 27 - Sad

A/N - sorry this is so short it's just a filler chapter also sorry for the terrible chapter name

Josh's POV:

I can't believe Vik had just said all that. He was the one to come over to our table and introduce me to the rest of the group along with JJ.

I was still standing in the corridor with Simon in my arms facing the other four boys who had shocked expressions on their faces.

I lifted one of my hands to gently stroking through his hair

"It's gonna be ok Simon. None of what he said was true in any way. I love you so much" I say quietly to him

"He hates the real me and he hates you. Why? How could anyone hate you you're amazing. I thought out of everyone you two would get along best" he said words slightly mumbled as his head was still tucked into my chest and I could feel his tears soaking through my t-shirt. (I keep mention it and forgetting to address it but I've changed Simon's hight and he is shorter than Josh but only by a bit)

"I thought we were getting along too but I guess not"

He slowly brought his head out of my chest as the bell rang signalling the start of first period

"Simon we don't agree with him at all" Harry began

"Yeah if anything we love that Josh has brought out the real you" Ethan agreed

"It's nice to see you so happy" Tobi said

"Thanks guy, I love you lot" Simon said wiping his eyes and taking my hand in his

"We love you too" They all said

Simon was pretty quiet throughout the day. I think he was more sad about the fact that Vik 'hated' me than he was anything else. I guess even Noah and Bennoticed when he got in the car to go home.

"Hey guys, me and Noah are going on a date tonight, we're going bowling and were wondering if you wanted to make it a double date"

"We wouldn't want to intrude" Simon said

"You're not we wouldn't offer if you were. Plus it'll be funny cause Josh is terrible at bowling. Like last time he accidentally through it and it landed the the gutter on the other side of the lane next to ours"

This made Simon laugh

"Ok we'll go thanks guys"