Chapter 29 - Double Date pt 2

Simon's POV:

We were halfway through our last game. As expected Noah and Ben had won both of the first and we were behind in this one, only by a few points though. Josh was getting better and better as we went on and actually seemed really proud of himself. My mood had drastically increased and I was having so much fun.

Josh had just hit 8 pins down and was heading back to the bench I was sat on when the smile whipped off his face. I turned around to see what he was looking at. The manager was standing there with another employee around our age. She had her arms crossed and a smug look on her face.

"Kid look I'm gonna have to ask you to leave" He said to Josh. I stood up and walked towards them.
"What has he done?" I asked
"My employee said that he made sexual comments and advances towards her"
I couldn't hold in the laughter that was trying to escape my mouth.
"Josh ... being sexual ... towards a girl. Oh my god that's hilarious" I said between laughs. The manger looked at me confusedly.
"That's not what happened at all" Noah said coming over to us "She was asking why there was only two of us and not the four we were paying for, we said our dates are in the bathroom and she stated bitching to Josh saying that her shift was over in 30 minutes and how she was so much better than the 'girl' he was on a date with because she would use him or whatever"
"And then I was like what's with everyone thinking my relationship is based on using and being used today and then Simon and Ben showed up and she told us our lane number and then we left" Josh finished

"Seriously are you going to believe him and this literal child, he's just covering for him" the bitch said

"As I might have already pointed out, Josh being anywhere near sexual with a girl is the funniest thing I've ever heard. He's hella gay"
"And hella into Simon, I would never cheat on him ever"
"Yeah you wanna try spending as much time with them as we do it's the most obvious thing in the world" Ben joined in

"He's lying, he pretending to be gay as a cover up" the bitch said
"Oh trust me I'm not" Josh said before coming closer to me and grabbing my waist pulling me into him.

Our lips collided and I felt my heart light up. My arms naturally snaked around his neck as the kiss continued as slow and passionate as our first, filled with so much love. The world around me seemed to disappear and the only thing that I could think about and the only thing I wanted to think about right now was Josh and the feeling of his lips on mine. Josh slowly pulled away and turned back to the manager and bitch.

"That proof enough for you"

The bitch just looked annoyed and the manager shocked

"I'm sorry for the accusation, this isn't the first time she's lied about something here, enjoy the rest of your game" he said walking away the girl moodily following behind him.

"Can I take your hand away now" Noah asked

We both turned to him and Ben where Ben was almost pissing himself laughing. Noah was holding one of Ben's hands over his eyes.

"Yeah you can" Ben said still laughing

"Good, like I think you guys are cute and all but I really didn't want to see that"

"Aww you jealous" Ben said in a tormenting voice "Don't worry, I'll do that to you later if you want" he whispered the last part in Noah's ear

Noah shivered slightly and went bright red. Josh, who had also heard just shook his head and laughed.

We finished the final game and Josh and I won, lets just say that I think Noah was a little distracted and became worse than Josh when he had originally started. This caused Ben to 'help' him, which in my opinion just made it worse.

"They're so cute" I said
"Yeah adorable" Josh said sarcastically
"Behave, they're like mini us's"
"Thats what I'm worried about, they're only fourteen"
"Oh shut up, it's not like they're fucking" I said laughing
"Yeah I suppose, but if I find out anything even remotely like that is happening, Ben's losing limbs" he began laughing with me