Chapter 28 - Double Date pt 1

Josh's POV:

We got to the bowling alley and Noah, and I went up to the desk, whilst Simon and Ben went to the toilet. A girl around our age was sitting there looking bored.

"Hey, urm 4 for 3 games please"

"I only see two of you?' She says questioningly

"Oh were on a double date, they've just gone to the toilet" Noah says to her catching her attention

"Oh well, my shift gets off in 30 minutes and I'm sure you'd have more fun with me than with her" She said turning back to me "I mean she left with her friend to make you come and pay so she's probably just using you anyway.I would never do that"

I rolled my eyes and turned to Noah

"What is it with everyone thinking we're using each other today" I said quietly and he chuckled, I'd told him what happened because he was concerned about Simon being upset

"Sup bitches we back" Noah and I turned around to Ben and Simon coming towards us. Ben a lot more lively than Simon.

Ben slug his arm around Noah's shoulders smiling down at him.

Simon just stood next to me, with a sad look on his face like he was about to cry. I put my arm around his waist and pulled him closer to me.

"You ok babe?" I asked. He shook his head a bit.

I looked back over to the girl waiting to get our lane set up. She had a shocked look on her face, clearly from her previous comments, she had not expected both of our dates to be guys.

She told us our lane number and I told Noah and Ben to go set up whilst I talked to Simon.

"What happened?" I asked

"Vik sent a massive paragraph to the group chat before leaving. He hates me"

"Simon, I'm sure he doesn't actually hate you, maybe he's just not good with change. I mean how long have you known him like 6 years, he's probably just scared of losing you so he's pushing you away hoping it will hurt less. I'm not excusing what he's said and done I'm just saying don't let it ruin your mood. It's not worth it. You're worth so much more than that baby boy." I said putting two fingers under his chin causing him to look up at me.

"Thank you Josh" He said hugging me

"No problem I love you"

"I love you too" he replied

When we got to the lane Noah and Ben had set up. There were two teams.

'BBB&PBN and J&B'

"What do they stand for?" I asked

"Bi Boi ben and Pretty Boi Noah"  Ben began

"Ben chose that and I chose yours" Noah said

"Well what does it mean?"

"Joshy and Babe"

"Why?"I asked

"Cause you both blush when the other calls you that so we thought it would put you off" Ben said and they both high-five

I turned to Simon and we both laughed.

"I mean they're not wrong" he said

"Anyway you bitches ready to lose" Noah said, him and Ben were so alike

"Yeah, your on"