Chapter 12 - Confessions

A/N Double update cause I feel bad at how long I've been gone. Sorry once again

*Warning* Possibly triggering content - self harm. Stay safe friends

Simon's POV:

"I relapsed Josh" I said looking down not wanting to see his face.

To my surprise he got up off the bed and pulled me up with him. I thought he hated me. He didn't want me in his house. The tears started total heavier as I was lead down a corridor and into a room. Before I knew it I was being lifted up onto a counter.

He stood between my legs and gently pulled up my sleeves and looked at my arms.

They weren't the worst they had ever been just 4 not too deep cuts on my left forearm.

He took a damp cloth and some bandages, cleaned them and wrapped them up.

He then picked me back up off the counter, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me back to his room and we lay back down like before.

"How did you know I'd just left them and what to do?" I asked

"Like you said Simon, I see through everything you do plus this isn't my first time dealing with stuff like that"

I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that" I said

"I'm sorry you're going through it Simon" he said

Josh's POV:

"I like you Josh" he said. We had been sitting in silence for about 10 minutes.

"I like you too Simon" I said

"No I mean I like like you. I'm sorry" he said keeping his head down. I gently pulled his chin up so he was looking at me. I was aware that this is probably the most vulnerable he has ever been in front of anyone before.

"I like like you too Simon, how could I not? You're beautiful, you have the most captivating eyes I've ever seen, seeing your smile makes my whole day. You're so funny and care about me when no one else has. You see the best in people but know that you shouldn't take shit from people. You're amazing and anyone would be lucky to have you in their life."

His leaned up slightly and kissed me. It was slow and passionate like the only thing he wanted to be doing in that moment was kissing me. The only thing I could think about was him, him here, him now. We pulled away.

"I might have lied, I don't think I like you. Josh I love you" he said

"I love you too Simon" I said and pulled him in once again kissing him just as passionately and slowly as before.