Chapter 16 - Him

A/N - Double update. This is one of my longest chapters of this book which is funny to me because it has nothing to do with the actual plot, it's just kissing (mostly).

*Warning* - Make out, if you don't want to read it skip this chapter. Also this is my first time writing a make out not just a kiss so forgive me if it's bad.

Josh's POV:

I turned around after closing the door and was immediately pushed against it. I felt another mouth attack mine with a deep, passionate kiss. I shut my eyes and kissed back knowing that it was Simon. I mean who else would be 1. In my room and 2. Kissing me?

His hands were on my waist, pinning me against the door, I brought my hands up and wrapped them around his neck. The kiss got more intense and once again all I could think about was him, him here, him now.

I pushed back against him, we were pretty much matched in strength but he didn't fight against it. I moved us away from the door and across my room, over to my bed where we had been before.

We reached my bed and I pushed him down onto it momentarily disconnecting our lips. Without hesitation I reversed the roles of earlier, climbing on top of him and straddling his lap, however I didn't pin his arms above his head and he was sat up unlike I had been.

Simon's POV:

We stared into each other's eyes.

My original plan had been to pin him against the door, kiss him and get him to admit that he was wrong earlier and I was the best, however that had all gone out of the window the moment he kissed back.

"I might have lied" he said close to my ear in a low seductive voice "you're definitely the best thing to ever happen to me"

Once again I hungrily connected our lips pulling his head down further to easily meet mine. I knew I would never be able get enough of Josh.

One hand was on my waist the other on my cheek. All I wanted right now was to feel his lips on mine, to be as close as I could to him, never let him go.

I moved my hands up his torso under his shirt, feeling every inch of his perfect skin. Nothing else mattered only him.

"I love you so much" I said against his lips in the same tone he had used earlier

"I love you too babe" he said and I melted further into the kiss. I loved hearing him call me that so much.

A knock sounded on the door and it opened. We both turned our heads

Noah stood there awkwardly. "I was just gonna tell you that Ben (his friend) left so you don't have to worry about him coming in and interrupting anything but it looks like I already am so I'll be going now. I really need to rinse my eyes with bleach and I should learn to wait a few more seconds after knocking" he said closing the door and walking away.

"I love that kid" I said laughing

Josh jokingly pouted at me.

"But not nearly as much as I love you" I said reconnecting our lips

"Although I do feel kinda bad that he saw this, I would feel so awkward if it was my older brother and his boyfriend" I said gesturing to the fact that he was still sat on my lap

"Well as he said he should wait longer after knocking and you have a gay brother? Why didn't I know this, I could've had a hot, older boyfriend instead" Josh said laughing also

"No I don't. I'm an only child" (I know he's not but in this story he is)

"I know I'm only joking, I only want you and you're definitely the hottest person ever" he said kissing me once again

"And I only want you too" I said picking up where we left off before Noah walked in.