When I fell for him | Chapter 6

James' POV:-

It was a sunny day at school. Luckily, I didnt get sick. Which is good.

It was time for Science class. To be honest, I love science. It gives out lots of facts and logics. Im a very serious chald so... Thats probably why.

I see Aaron and remember that I forgot to ask him to go to Starbucks after class. I go towards him and all of the sudden, my body feels tingly and nervous. Why am I? This makes no sense. I never get nervous around Aaron. This is new.

"Hey Aaron!" I say as he slowly turned his head to face me. At that moment, time stood still. Like it was meant to just for that moment. I wad confused but I looked at Aaron and observe his face.

W-what... Why does Aaron just looks cute for some reason? I feel my face heat up. His eyes are purple. They are so beautiful, I could look at them forever. His skin is smooth and soft. Perfect shade too. His clothes are neat and tidy. His beanie looks perfect. He just looks beautiful. My face starts to heat up more.

I snap into reality as Aaron calls me.

"James, are you okay?"

"H-huh? What?"

"Your face is all red. Are you sick?"

"W-what!? No, im no-- ACHOO!"

"James, youre sick. You shouldnt go to class while youre sick.'

"B-but im not sick!"

I lean slowly backwards as he comes closer. My heart is racing fast as the speed of light it feels like ive had skipped a million beats.

He surprised me as he carried me, not bridal style, sadly. But this made me blush even more...

He put me on his back and walked to my dorm room. Teachers kept asking and asking and he kept saying the same thing, not getting annoyed. How? I dont know.... Hes just like that.

When we got to my dorm, he put me on my bed and said,

"Hey, if youre sick, dont go to class. It wont go away and itll increase. Ok?"

I just nod.

"Get well soon"

"Thanks, Aaron"

"No problem"

When he left the room, I couldnt sleep. I kept imagining his face was right in front of me. But in reality, he wasnt. His personality is gold in a fragile casr. His smile is the rarest to find. The chest glows and it shows, the person who Aaron used to be.

That time, I wasnt here but... Ive heard much that he was more trusting than before. He was more extrovert.

Now all has changed and only an introverted extrovert remains.

Trusting? Oh, he doesnt trust anyone. He said that people break the trust they had and he doesnt want that to happen again. I understand what he means by that. Ive had been in the same situation before like his.

God, im so gay for him. Im so helpless...

Word Count: 517

I wanted to make it longer but then again, I didnt want yall to wait too long so.... I hoped you like it!