TATATTATATATATTATAAARGEEEEET -Chapter 13

Aaron's POV:-

I dont know what to say.... Becky.... Why me out of all the handsome men out there? But I love someone else..... AGHR!! ITS SO FRUSTRATING!!

Sigh..... Okay okay....... Its okay, Aaron. Just tell Becky the truth.

I hear a ding, coming from my phone. I take it and sit on the side of my bed and open the message. Who is this???

I reply,

I stare blankly at the text

D...did he ask me on a date??? PFFTTTT NOOOO AARON, WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAAT?????? HEHAHAHHAHA... Ive gone mad.... I seriously have.

I get up from my bed and head to the bathroom. I take a razor from my pocket and put it on the edge of the sink.

I pull up my left sleeves and take the razor. I hover it over my long-gone blood that shed 2 weeks ago. I put it over my skin, slowly cutting my skin. Blood is dripping from my wrist but I to no avail, no pain whatsoever. I do it again. And again. And again.

I stop... I stare at my bloodied wrist and put the razor down. I turn on the faucet and rinse off the blood. I wince as the pain finally hit me, almost shedding a tear from my eyes. I take back the razor, wash it too and put it under the pipe of the sink. No one will find it there, right?? As long as the sink isnt clogged or anything, Ill be fine.

~uwu time skip~

I am walking to target. I would get a cab but I thought itd be more peaceful to walk and even get some exercise too.

I arrive and see James outside the enterance in a distance. I squint my eyes to make sure it WAS James and ding ding ding!! It was him. I run over to him as fast as I could but stopped every now and then because there are cars passing by.

I finally make it to the other side and greet James. Well... It was actually the other way around,

“Morning, Aaron. Good thing you crossed the road safely or else I wouldve said Bad morning” he starts. I chuckle at the joke.

“You have no idea. Anyways, we going in or what?” I say, not realising the big grin I was forming on my face.

“Yeah.”

We got in and our eyes were blinded by the lights. It was much brighter than the sun outside. It gave me a headache since...... Agh, nevermind.

Once my eyes adjusted to the lighting, I looked to see some people already walking around, shopping. I thought to myself, Huh... I never thought other people would be awake at this time. Mostly on weekends. Did James know this??

I look beside me and James was gone. He was already speeding towards the bookstore (mood) which was faster than a 5'4 person could run. I was shocked to see this. I didnt know he ran that fast. Anyone, actually, who ran that fast. Other than sonic. He could beat him in a race just to be honest. It could be possible he would. I decide to follow behind but just walk.

-another time skip cuz I is lazyy-

We were done buying stuff and I bought pens and foolscap papers. I also got this black bracelet with a sharp fish tooth tied to it.

James, on the other hand, bought paper, pens, correction tapes, notebooks, subway, cookies, a scarf, a navy blue hoodie, a dreamcatcher and a coarkboard. Basically, a lot of stuff. I would think he was just gonna walk around and look but nope. Guessed not.

We were heading out and was going to walk to McDonalds but....... James was too tired so we took a Grab.

We arrived and had our FIRST BREAKFAST. Well... For me anyway. I didnt eat yet since 5 a.m. so I was pretty much really hungry. I bought a plain cheeseburger and a coke whilst James got an ice cream sundae - chocolate.

It was pretty quiet so I decide to think of a conversation. Maybe get to know him. Ask some questions.

“So... Id like to get to know you more, James.” I said, catching his attention almost immediately. He looked up from his ice cream and replied,

“Like.... Ask questions??” he asked. I nod.

“Alright then, go ahead. Shoot me with the first” he says, straightening up from his position, getting quite comfortable.

“Okay. Hm.... When were you born??” was the first question I had in mind like everyone else.

“16th March. You?”

“Funny your birthday was as close as mine. Almost anyways.. Mine is on 16th FEBRUARY.”

“Oh. Nice. Ill ask you a question now. Do you have any siblings?”

“......” I didnt reply. My sister was adopted by a family while we were in the orphanage. I really miss her so much... Sally.

“A.... Aaron? You okay??”

I snap. I look up at James, tears slowly forming on the corner of my eyes. He noticed this. His eyes widened and asked,

“OH MY GOD AARON, ARE YOU OKAY?!? DID I SAY SOMETHING THAT BOTHERS YOU? PLEASE, DONT CRY”

He wipes my tears away. I look down, more tears flowing out. I didnt even realise it but I had more tears than I thought. A few drops fell. Some as pairs and some as singles.  (me)

I cover my face as James tries to comfort me.

I slowly look up at him who was now beside me, making rounds behind my back and pleading to tell me whats wrong. I had no mood to tell him.

James' POV :-

I panic. I just asked if he had any siblings and he just started crying!! Im not good at calming people down. I dont know HOW TO!!! I look down. Something caught my eyes. His sleeves on his sweater was red. I panic even more. I know hes depressed and has anxiety and is fragile (is what the others told me) but I didnt think it was that bad. But.... Maybe.... NO! I CANT. IF HE DOES, ILL TELL MR. WASHINGTON. SWEAR TO GO--

okay thats all folks. Im tired and sad and depressed. Im too lazy to continue. But I promise.... They will collide with lOVE. Anyways, you guys should go to my profile and read the Important Must Read in my conversation. Its literally important so go read now.

Word count : 1075