Im Sorry, Friend - Chapter 9

Kings' POV:-

When we walked out of class, I could feel Charles' jealousy and hate on me as we walked to recess. I didnt really want this to happen. I wanted to be with Sammy but... I didnt want me and my best friend ignoring eachother.... We are close. Still... I think.... Sigh....

He walks only with Reynolds now... I wish I was in Reys position right now... Being close with Charles again and stuff...

Were friends... And friends forever lasts forever... Right?? Sigh... I dont blame Sammy on this.... I blame myself for not saying no.... I couldnt.... I didnt want to see that look on his face... Hes just so fragile... I cant see him shatter like a kid accidentally dropping a plate on the floor....

----------Night Time----------

I was lying on my bed. My roommate was a guy named Montgomery or something... Were not friends. Just aquaintences. But we sometimes hang out. I feel uncomfortable....

I still feel Charles' hate and jealousy behind me. I cant sleep like this... I need to write a letter showing I was sorry....

I get up from my bed and head over to the desk. I grab a paper and pencil from my bag in the desk. Yes, old fashioned, I know. I just like writing letters on paper more that on mobile. I dont know why. (lol. Same King)

I look down on the paper and start writing.

Dear Charles,

I know weve been avoiding eachother a lot today but... Just know that Im sorry for avoiding you. I have so much to catch up on and I dont have time. I know Ive messed up our friendship and I still feel the jealousy and anger behind me after Sammy and I.... Well... Yknow...

Anyways, clearly, I couldnt sleep knowing my best friend hates me for stealing his love so I wrote this letter to get confidence from yours. Write back please...

Love, your best friend,
Fredrick George III (King)

I look down on the paper and read everything I wrote. I thought it wasnt good enough so I erased the sign and start to write again.

If you dont, I understand. Ill leave you with your space and time to calm down and come back to hanging out with me. I will wait and until the end. Cause what are friends for, right?

Love, your bestest friend,
Fredrick George III (King tea)

I look down and read it once again and smiled at the end...

(King tea)

King tea.... He always called me that when we meet or when I drink tea. If I didnt, he would call me 'Treason'. Heh.... Oh, Charles Wee. The same as always....

 The same as always