I love you... so... - Chapter 17

Just a quick note before you start :-

This would probably be the last or second last chapter and Ill be doing an epilogue too. Keep a keen eye on that.

3rd Person POV :-

It was 11:24 p.m. and James had never felt this nervous before. In fact, about anyone at all. Other than his emotion being nervous, he was also afraid. Afraid of what? That Aaron may have tricked him and maybe once he got there, Aaron would yell at him and lie about everything and laugh at his face or something.

James could feel tears pricking at the edges of his eyes. He took a deep breath and let outa heavy sigh as he walked down the empty corridors. No one would be awake at this time, sure but the quiet made him feel unsafe. Like someone would be watching.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron was a few feet away from the fountain. After he had prepared the place, he went back to get ready and wore the usual purple-black colour scheme. He never got sick of the same things he wore ever and neither did his friends so he continued to. His thoughts rushed into his mind on how he would confess to James. He didnt rehearse which wasnt good at all. He would think that he would stammer and sweat and blush and look kinda silly ot James. He was also afraid that James might reject. Not only would he be heartbroken because of that but also because he had wasted all that money just for tonight. For him, tonight would be special. But at the same time, would probably not.

I he blushed and decided to walk down the last fleet of stairs to the fountain. He looked at how it lit up the night and smiled. It was either he would smile for the last time, or never stop smiling ever. He took the guitar he practices with. Hes been practicing since he was 15 and has been up until now. Hes made millions of songs but never bothered to share or tell anyone about his talent for the guitars. Hes been timid since.... Thats not important.

Anyways, he put his guitar in position and leaned against a tree right under the flickering lights above. He played a soft tune and started to hum along the music. He had bo intentions on writing a song or become a popular celebrity or anything like that. He just wanted to play his guitar and let his stress and worries go away.

-------------------------------------------------------------

James' walk to the fountain only took him 34 minutes and he wasnt expecting Aaron to be early as he was. His eyes lit up at the sight of beautiful hanging lights tree to tree and the candles along the paths as he walked. He could hear guitar sounds behind a tree and saw Aaron playing a black guitar he held with golden sides. He was playing such a soft and beatiful sound-- no... Song. It was lovely as his laughs were and as sweet as his smiles were. He blushed a bit and interrupted, but not rudely,

" Aaron?" he asked the guitarist, still shocked at the fact he could play. Aaron looked behind andwas shocked when he saw James came early, smiling as his whole face lit up. Brighter than the sun. Aaron, still startled, asked,

" J-james! What... Are y-you doing here s-s-so early??" the boy in purple stammered at the others presence.

" I didnt wanna waste your time." James replied, looking back up at the lights. He blushed and thought, did Aaron do this? Its so beatiful qnd peaceful here!

" Did you do all this?" he asked Aaron but he did not reply. Instead, he nodded and smiled at him.

" I thought Id make it a little but more special for you." Aaron said, looking at the smaller, amazed by th lights and such. James realizes what Aaron had said and blushed a bit and asked,

" For... Me?? What do you mean?" James could feel his heart beat fast and yet, skipped some.

Aaron realizes the accidental error he had put in his sentence. He would have said that if they were together--IF they were together anyways but he would have not if they werent. But at this moment, he didnt care at all on what James thought he said.

Aaron reached out to James and held both his hands. James, felt his face heating up and slowly feeling nervous over Aaron. Aaron also, was blushing at what he was doing. He couldnt go back now. He has to finish it...

-------------------------------------------------------------

" Jamie... I... Ive never felt this way around most people and I didnt mind at first but... Once you came in, I couldnt control myself" Aaron blabbered and James blushed a deep scarlet red. " I.... I think ive fallen for you"

Those... Just those 5 words made James freeze but his cheeks were as hot as lava and his face was as red as a cherry. " James... Will you... Go on a date with me?" Aaron asked, hoping for him to accept. Thoughts came in into James' head and he felt like fainting but... He couldnt.

Soon enough, James got his confidence and started " Actually, Aaron.... I have to be honest, ive felt the same about you too. I was just.... Afraid you might reject me and hate me for being gay but after you told mr you were bi and pan, I had a but of hope but at the same time, U was afraid you would be lying." Aaron was shocked he felt the same. Was it fate? Destiny? No... It was love. People say gays are bad but... Didnt God himself made it? Didnt God himslef created these people of their kind? If so, why?

" And... Yes! I would love to go on a date with you!" James finishes and hugs Aaron. Aaron protested against that hug and pulled him away.

Aaron smiled a bit and said, " sorry if its too early but... Ive bedn waiting too long to do this" James didnt knwi what he was talking about but in a blink of his eyes, Aaron was kissing him. James skipped a beat once again and melt into the soft kiss. James, however, did not pull away or was mad at all. In fact, he was more shocked and flustered. So, he kissed back.

They soon pulled away slowly and James asked, " A... Aaron I..." Aaron was scared if he would hate him for that but, no, he didnt at all. Instead, James finished, "I love you" and hugged Aaron again. Aaron smiled and hugged back.

" I love you too, James"

AHAHAHHA I FINISHED THIS IN A COUPLE MINUTES AND IM SO TIRED... BUTT, I CAN FINALLY FINISH THIS. YESSS.

Word Count : 1137