♥Valentines♥ - Chapter 11

Aarons POV:-

Sigh. Should I really tell James? I mean.. Thomas told me to. Should I really? Argh, screw it. Im telling him on recess!

Thomas' POV:-

Lol. This the best plan ever. I am so amazing. Making Aaron and James tell eachother he likes him and he likes him. Im the greatest matchmaker ever.

James' POV:-

Oh no... Its valentines day. I dont wanna tell him yet.... Im so nervous!! What if I just leave a gift on his table and.. NOT tell him I gave it to him! Yeah. Right?? Yeah... What does he like???.

"THOMAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!!!"

Charles' POV:-

I should write the letter. In response... Its almost been a week. I need to respond... I cant leave him ignoring me forever.

I go get a piece of paper. Or 2. Or 3... Or more... Just in case I mess up.

I grab a pen and a sheet of paper and write down just a couple words. It wont be TOO long.

'Dear King,

Thank you for understanding me. To be honest, I know you would. Besides, we both can read what we see. Unless its Aaron, of course.

Its okay. Ill get over Sammy one day. Ill get over the fact we even avoided interaction. Itll be easy to forget anyways. I apologize for behaving like this for a couple days. Id like to make it up to you. Why not we go to the coffee shop? The one we always go to that has your favourite tea?

If you say yes, meet me at the fountain on Saturday. Ill wait for you. Promise. Ill also maybe, just maybe bring you some mint too. Polo or Doublemint Gum? Or do you wnat the white kinder bueno stick?? White chocolate??

Okay, this letter was longer than I anticipated. It was supposed to be short. God dangit my early motivative, brain in the morning.

Anyways, hope to hear from ya soon, King Tea.

Sincerely, your best pal,
Charles Wee'

I smile and is satisfied. I look for an envelope to put in. The one I found was brown and... It was... Okay for an envelope but. Yeah.

I slide the letter in and close it tight. I go out and find Kings dorm.

I slide the envelope down under the door and yeet out from the floor and behind the staircase. I peek for 5 minutes and finally walk away.

My POV:-

(lol I finally added mine)

Yall might be wonderin, 'Damian, why is Reynolds taking you to Australia?'

Well, if you think im a gold digger looking for money, then... Youre wrong. I see a bouncy ball, you buy me it and I am fully satisfied withe everything. (Not joking. Im serious)

So the story went like this;

Reynolds and I were walking around the school as we talked. Then, we stumbled upon the internet, going to scammers and internet friends. On the topic 'internet friends', I told him,

 On the topic 'internet friends', I told him,