Memories

You couldn't help but laugh with Kirito as Sinon looked on with embarrassment.

"She is totally in love with you dude!" Kirito said with a giggle, soon turning to full-blown laughter.

"I AM NOT!" Sinon said in vain, as you ignored her and responded to Kirito.

"I doubt it man, the way she's looking at us now says otherwise." You said with a chuckle.

"But seriously, do you have any other talents aside from guitar?" Kirito asked as casually as he could, starting to calm down from his fit of laughter.

"I know how to use a keyboard and a launchpad." You said with a chuckle, also calming down from the laughter.

"Mind if we see what you can do with it? If you have those obviously." Kirito asked with another laugh.

"Dude. No. That came out so unbelievably wrong. Joking, I do have a little side project I'm working on, and I need some outer judgment. Coincidentally I do have a launchpad and a keyboard I got for myself during my second week in the game." You said with a laugh.

"Hello! There's a girl here! Go joke like that at a bar or something!?" Sinon said without a hint of impression.

"Sure thing bro." You said to the girl and got a death stare in return.

"I'm kidding. C'mon Sinon, join the fun." You said with a wheeze of laughter.

She laughed at you for that one as you went to get the keyboard. When you came back, you got the launchpad and inserted it into a slot in the keyboard to keep it stable when you use it. Then you got started.

(Cue song: Faith by Blasterjaxx. Link is at the end of the chapter.)

As we get up
The sun goes down
And the moon is the space in the cloud
A golden gate
The door to lalalalalalaland
As we fall into the sky
We'll be never afraid of the height
A night of faith
The door to lalalalalalaland

(Hands up, for a dirty drop!)

As we get up
The sun goes down
And the moon is the space in the cloud
A golden gate
The door to lalalalalalaland

As we fall into the sky
We'll be never afraid of the height
A night of faith
The door to lalalalaland

(Hands up, for a dirty drop!)

"That was pretty damn impressive. Why choose to become a huntsman though, and not a DJ?" Kirito asked casually.

"Very well composed. I'm impressed." Sinon said casually, seeming to get over the playful, verbal jabs.

"Well, I figured that if I was to get outta this damned place, I may as well pull my part. Become a huntsman, eradicate Salem, and get home." You said with remorse.

"I understand where you're getting at." Kirito said with sympathy.

"So tomorrow is Beacons start huh?" Sinon asked nervously.

"Yeah. I guess. Do you think we'll make it? As in, through the game?" Sinon asked with curiosity and slight anxiety.

"Of course we will. You have me, Kirito, Klein, and Asuna." You said confidently. "I'll make sure you make it, no matter the cost." You said at the end, causing Sinon to blush, and her pupils to dilate.

"R-really?" She asked, going weak at the knees.

"Of course. You're an awesome friend, and I treat friends like family." You said with pride.