Long Ways Away

A couple of weeks later your team, Hydes team, and Kiritos team all went out on quests to level up. As you and the others cleared out dungeons and killed Grimm you took a look at your level.

"Level 107… We have a long way to go." You said, building up a sweat from the constant fighting.

"Don't worry, we'll get there. It's like you said, it will take time, maybe months to get up to level 400. We're a quarter of the way there at least." Sinon said, just as exhausted to

"Yeah, well it's still exhausting." You replied with an exhausted chuckle as you sliced a Beowolf in half, ending the battle.

"So, let's take a break, come back in a few hours once a good number respawns." Kirito said, on the verge of collapsing from exhaustion.

You and the others are drained from the day out, so you headed back to Beacon.

When you got to the school, you and the others immediately made your way to the dorm to rest up and get changed. When you got there you let Silica and Sinon go first, while you waited outside with Agil. As soon as they finished, you and he got changed and unlocked the door, signaling that the girls can come in, then you all lay down and relaxed from all the hunting and fighting.

"What a day…" Silica said with a sigh of relaxation.

"You telling me, I probably got the highest kill count in total." Sinon said playfully.

Timeskip one day.

Meanwhile, in reality:

"Y/N? Please. Wherever you are please come back to us! We're sorry…" your stepmom sobbed into the phone in an attempt to reach you while your stepdad took a hit of heroin to calm his nerves.

Your stepmom started placing photos of you around Y/A. (Your area)

"We should have never hurt him in the way we did…" She said to your stepdad.

"You mean in the way you did. I have nothing to do with it, after all. Little shit deserved every bit of it if you ask me." Your stepdad replied.

"You can't pin it all on me! If you're going to be that way then how about you consider packing your shit and getting the fuck out of my house!!" Your stepmom yelled at your dad, genuinely feeling guilty for everything on her part.

"Fine then! You don't have to be such a bitch about it. Have it your way and I doubt you'll find a better guy than me!" He replied with rage in his voice as he mixed the heroine with cocaine. He then left her to search for you on her own as he went to get packing.

Back in Remnant Online:

You and Sinon decided to help team RWBY investigate some White Fang business, Kirito and the others stayed back at the dorms while you and then got ready to paint the town red.

"Sinon… I don't know when this happened… but you might want to take a look in the mirror…" You said, causing her to glare daggers at you, thinking you were insulting her.

"No! It's not like that… just take a look." You said innocently.

She went to the mirror and when she looked in the mirror, she could see a black cat tail and black cat ears. She looked on in awe and suprise.

"When did this happen? This is basically my avatar from ALO, just the colours are off?" She asked herself as she looked on.

"I think it looks cute." You said as she looked at you with a blush and a less than impressed expression.

"Was it something I said?" You asked casually.

"Nevermind… thanks for letting me know, I'd rather have you notice first and go on about it for hours rather than have to wonder why people are looking at me funny." Sinon said sternly. "And don't even think about touching the tail or the ears!" She said strictly, causing you to recoil and hide your hands behind your back.