Reunited

It's been a few weeks since your boss raid, Sinon and you have become closer than you ever thought you could get, so you decided to treat her to a day out, regardless of classes. It was a video game, and even though you need the information to survive in this place, your fighting skills are above par so you don't have a problem with that.

"Sinon? Want to head out for the day?" You asked casually.

"What about classes?" She asked nonchalantly.

"This is just a game, and it's nothing important. Most of our classes today are biology-related. So it's not a major subject." You said with a sly tone.

"Alright then. Where we headed?" She asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

"That, you're going to have to wait and see." You said with a sly smile.

"Mysterious..." She said with curiosity.

You led her onto the airship and out of the city. She followed you all the way past a river and then she noticed the colour of the leaves on the trees are turning bright red.

"This is beautiful! Are we there yet?" She asked with awe.

"Not quite. Just a little more, over that hill." You said casually.

"Alright then." She said, taking in the surrounding sight.

When you got over the hill, you could see a building. You led her to it, and inside.

"Welcome to that cottage we spoke about." You said, causing her to jump in joy and hug you.

"This is amazing! How did you afford it?" She asked with awe.

"I've basically been here since the first week of the game, working on gaining money, doing quests, and getting stronger. I had plenty of money lying around, so I put it to use." You said casually.

"This is awesome!" She said with child-like excitement.

"That's not all. Check what's in our room upstairs." You said with a smile.

She did just that, and there it was, a balcony overlooking the forest, and Vale.
Suddenly, you heard her call you in a hurry.

"What's wrong?" You asked nervously.

"There's a player in the forest, he's badly wounded and being attacked by other players!" She said frantically.

"I'm on it. Stay here!" You said defensively.

"I can help!" She said nervously.

"Those are powerful players, your equipment won't even do a dent on them! Trust me, stay right here. I'm not trying to keep you from all the action, I'm trying to keep you alive." You said for her defense.

"Fine! But I'll have my rifle ready in case of emergency." She said as you ran to save the green player.

You ran out with a mission, and as you got close enough you equipped your dual light blades, the one red player's aura was low, and you jumped in between the victim and him, cutting his arm off. You parried and blocked attacks from the remaining two red players. The victim, although bleeding, used his gun and shot one of them in the eye, blinding him in that eye. He retreated and there was only one left. You parried his attack, punched him then cut both of his eyes out, causing her to collapse and shriek in pain, holding the quarterised wounds that once held the key to her sight. You kicked her unconscious and turned around to see a familiar avatar.

"You okay?" You asked, trying to get a good look at the bloodied, beaten person in front of you.

"Y/N!?" He asked with shock.