Thrill Of The Fight

So this is probably going to be a super long chapter.

A few days passed since the fight with the Paladin, and all the first years have mandatory mission assignments. Everyone is looking through the missions. Team KKAL took a Sabotage job and SSA_ took up Defense.

You and the others walked to the airship and said your goodbyes to team KKAL, who got on an airship with Port. "Hurry up ladies! We're one minute behind schedule!" Oobleck yelled at team RWBY.

"Ah, team SSA_, just on time to assist us!" Oobleck said. You swear that either the game glitched which is making him talk so fast, or he is overloaded on coffee.

"Wait… our mission is to assist and defend another group of huntresses?" Sinon asked cautiously.

"Yes. You will help by defending us where necessary, until our mission is over." Oobleck replied rapidly.

"I can't wait." She muttered without much enthusiasm, hurrying up to get the mission complete as soon as possible.
Your team and team RWBY boarded the airship and headed to Mt. Glenn.

"Y/N, what do you know about Mt. Glenn?" Oobleck asked to test your knowledge.

"All I know is that it used to be a part of Vale, then the Grimm breached that part of the city, and the citizens were forced to build underground railroads and an underground city." You replied casually.

"That is correct." Oobleck said as he gave a lecture about Mt. Glenn to team RWBY. While they were distracted, along with Silica and Agil, Sinon pulled you to the side.

"Hey, what's up?" You asked casually.

"There's something on my mind, I know I shouldn't be thinking about this, but it got me thinking about it all day…" Sinon nervously begun.

"Go on. No need to be so nervous." You said jokingly.

"Alright… so what happens if one of us dies before we finish the game, but we somehow don't die, like what happened to Asuna and Kirito?" She asked nervously.

"Well, first of all if you die, I die with you. You have my number, right?" You made sure.

"Yes?" She asked curiously.

"If I die in-game, and you make it out then you leave a message and I'll immediately call you." You said calmly.

"I will, I'll do the same if that happens to me. Just please don't die out there." She said sternly.

"I'll make sure you don't die. Even if you do I'm coming to Tokyo anyway, so I'll give you a call and still go. Whether you call back or not." You replied as the airship landed.

Timeskip ten minutes.

"Ruby! I thought I told you to leave your bag at Beacon!" Oobleck yelled. You also only realized she has her bag now.

"But you didn't say we must listen to you yet, so I didn't." She replied nonchalantly.

"That's logical." Sinon thought to herself, giving you a look of false enthusiasm for Ruby's sake.

"You make a good point… very well then, leave your bag here and we'll pick it up when we return!" Oobleck yelled rapidly.

"It actually worked?" You asked with your eyes, having a whole conversation with Sinon using your eyes only.
As you and her got lost in your silent conversation, you got a fright when Oobleck suddenly started spinning in circles, holding a dog that seems to have come from nowhere? A few seconds later he suddenly started yelling things at such speed you couldn't hear a word of what he is saying.