Chapter 1: I don't wanna feel a thing anymore

"You can't make me go! I honestly don't feel like partying or doing anything fun!" I yelled to my best friend Nathalia.

"C'mon you're single now! We gotta find you a new man you ain't gettin' any younger! You can't wallow in pity all day! You need to move on, Frank and Tiffany are happy and you can be happy with the man you find tonight!" she said winking at me. Ugh I hate hearing their names. Frank and Tiffany it burns my mind to remember they got together and stabbed me in the back. HE FUCKING DUMPED ME FOR HER. ugh

"What makes you think I'm just gonna find a guy the first night I go clubbing? Do you know how cliche that is?!" I said back with a slight attitude.

Me and my roommate/bestfriend always fought like this, it's completely normal to us. "I'm not arguing with you anymore, I'll just fucking smash some fucking makeup on your fucking face, fucking dress you in some nice fucking clothes and drag you out of this fucking house."

"Well someone likes to abuse the use of fuck! I really don't want to meet anyone, love already fucked up my life, I'm not trying to get hurt again. The thought of love's no fucking fun, you want a martyr? I'll be one because enough is enough, and I'm DONE" i ranted back. I quoted King for a day, I'm so original. I laughed silently to myself. But then I remembered how much my ex LOVED Pierce the veil. I personally was more of a sleeping with sirens fan.

"Alright you're so whack KELLIN QUINN, wanna quote king for a day huh? Well whatever, please just go for me? I need some dick in MA LYFEE, okay? "Ugh fineee. I'll go get ready" I groaned and walked into the bathroom for a quick shower.

She's lucky I love her! If it were my choice, i'd still be wallowing in pity that my ex-boyfriend dumped me for my ex best friend Tiffany. I mean I don't blame him! Who would want a mixed race girl like me, I'm Mexican and black and he always judged that about me. He assumed I was ghetto since I was half black. He hated my long extremely curly hair and the texture with blue tips at the bottom. I DONT SEE WHATS WRONG WITH MY HAIR?! I like mine! But he never accepted me for who I am.. *shrugs* oh well we're done now I could care less.. Okay I care. He only liked my eyes, which are grey/green, depends on the lighting. And I have REALLY defined curves, i get it from my hispanic mama. (; Tiffany on the Other hand was white with blonde hair and blue eyes, and a flat body. #SorryNotSorry karma is a bitch like Tiffany. I crack myself up!

I stepped out of the shower and blow-dried my hair. What a poofy mess. Lawd Jesus! I decided to flat iron my hair. When I finished, my hair was literally above my hips. Now I've got to find something to wear!

Hmmmm.. I think I'm going to wear my tight black-navy blue ombré dress with my black pumps. Accessorise with some "diamond" earrings and a cute black bracelet. "I'm ready!" I yelled to Nat. I walked into her room "OH HOT DAYM NO, NO, NO, you can't go looking hotter than me! Not fair!" "I laughed and said "Girl are you crazy?! Watch you get all of the guys drooling with you deep red hair and your skin tight purple dress. You fiyaaaa (fire) gurrrrrl." We both laughed as we got in the car. We got to the club pretty fast. Usually San Diego has THE WORST traffic but tonight was perfection. I already knew it.

HEYYY. so this is my first fanfic! don't judge me, my grammar sucks since i don't do shit in the summer.

:D oh and message me if you want to be in it! and who you wanna be with cause i dont like making charecters up, i mostly base them on people (: oh and I'll update when I see that least 10 people are reading, SOO COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME BITCHESSSSSSS.

*Chapter title comes from the song in the external link by pierce the veil c: