Chapter 7: As we wake up in your room, your face is the first thing I see

Harley POV  

I hear the silent snore of somebody.. Where da fuck am I?! The last thing I remember is being at the club dancing my ass off with Tony Perry.. Tony Perry? Damn I swear last night was crazy.

I hear beeping sounds and I feel restricted from moving.. AM I IN THE HOSPITAL!? I slowly opened my eyes and nearly went blind from al of the lights.

I think I'm going to keep my eyes closed for a while and try to remember what the fuck happened. Why was I in the hospital in the first place? Who brought me here? Am I dying? Who is that snoring? I finally gained enough strength the open my eyes again to see who was snoring so fuking loud! I saw that it was TONY PERRY what what what so that was real?!

I screamed so loud that the nurses came in to see what was wrong, not to mention Tony who woke up and looked scared half to death. "IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT IN HERE!?" the nurse asked sternly. "oh I'm fine I got scared because I thought I saw something.." I replied. I hope they don't think I'm crazy or strung out on drugs.. They walked out of the room calmly, they seemed agitated.

"Oh, you're awake" he said with a very toothy smile. His eyes had bags under them. He probably didn't get much sleep.

"I could say the same to you! You were snoring so loud that you woke me up!" I winked at him. He laughed at me. Why was I in such a good mood.. I'm supposed to be hating him. But I'll be nice for now, he did wait for me in the hospital overnight.

I filled the silence, "Soooooo what even happened? Why am I here... in the hospital... with a machine tied to me... at 9 am?"

He snapped back into reality and answered, "Appearantly your body couldn't handle that much alcohol, so you pretty much passed out on the dance floor. And then I called 911 and they rushed you to the hospital and I rode in the ambulance with you, and stayed here and you had your stomach pumped. And now you're awake and we're talking now." He smiled, " I'm so glad you're okay! I thought it was my fault since I bought you the zombie.."

Wow he rambled a lot, he must be really tired. "Awww you stayed!? That's so nice of you to do for some girl you just met. Did you even get any sleep last night?" I asked him. "Umm.." he said looking at the clock, "about 3 hours ."

"Dudeeeeeeeeee, why didn't you go home and get some sleep? That isn't healthy." "I wanted to make sure you were okay." I just smiled back. That's a first, having a guy actually care about my well-being. I'm used to having to take care of myself..

"Well I'm alright now, sooo you can go home to your nice comfy bed.." "Nope I'll just sleep right here. In my comfy pillow less couch." He said that and instantly fell asleep. Well damn.

I wonder if Nat is here or even knows I'm in the hospital. I whispered "Tony... Tony... Tony..." he slowly opened his eyes but then they fell back asleep. It was kind of cute. Alrighty then.. I'll just do it the old fashioned way...

"NURSE!!!!!!!!"

She came running in "Yes?" "Did a red-headed chick come in with a tattooed guy perhaps?" "Um I think I saw her go to the food court, but the guy left around 8. I'll tell her you're awake when she comes back up. "Oh okay, thanks" she smiled and walked out.