Chapter 17: Maybe we're just having too much fun

Jaime POV

After I sat there and thought about stuff for a while, I left Starbucks and headed home. I'm really surprised I wasn't stopped by any fans at Starbucks, that rarely happens.

I actually walked since Starbucks was conveniently around the corner from our house in San Diego. It was a 6-7 minute walk at the most.

Geez, i wonder if Tony is going to come clean to Har, or if he'll wait it out. Knowing how Tony hates lying, I'm almost sure he'll come clean from the start. From all of the times I've known Tony, he's never been a god lier.

Its both a good and bad thing. Good, because he's honest so I'll always know he's telling the truth to me, bud bad because hell be never get away with anything in life, even if he wanted to. I turned the last corner, and walked up the stairs of our house.

I opened the door and there was silence.

Vic was still nowhere to be found. I remember Tony and him went to the store a bit earlier, but since that nada. I walked up the stairs in the quiet house.

The only sound i heard was my feet creaking up the stairs.

When I got to Tony's room, I heard moans. Well damn Tony got it that fast. I knocked and opened the door without a response and saw Tony and Harley kissing. I don't think that kissing would be very accurate. I think sucking face would be the least of it.

Star Wars was playing in the background. It's surprising that Tony wasn't watching the movie. If it were Stephany, he would have waited for the end of the movie to do that.

"Damn can't you knock?!" Tony said, well yelled. "Uh I did! You were taking too long!" I replied.

Harley looked really embarrased and she was embarrased. I don't know why she would be, they're both fully clothed. I could tell she was blushing a bit through her dark-ish tan skin.

"So I have a piece of information that might be helpful to you" I said.

"What?" Tony asked, obviously forgetting that I shouldn't be saying it in front of Harley.

"Something privateeee" I said in a 'get with the program bro; kind of voice, "C'mere for a sec," I finished.

Tony got up slowly, "I'll be right back, this bum wants to talk" He pecked her lips and walked towards me.

I opened the door "After you malady" I said flirtaciously. He laughed. Me and Tony always play around like this, it's hilarious.

We stood pretty close to Tony's room, but far enough so Harley couldn't hear our conversation.

"Soooooooo, Tiffany wants us all to get the DNA test at the same time. She thinks it'd be easier, and less hassle if we got it over with faster." I stated.

"Oh seems legit, when?" He replied.

"Monday, at 3, I thinkk." I said, emphasizing the 'k' in 'think'.

"Okie dokie then" Tony said as he walked back into the room with Harley.

I walked to Vic's room. I wonder what he's been up to all day, it's like he disappeared into Narnia or some shit.

Damn, he must be taking this whole break up really badly. He likes to be alone when he's going through stuff, but I just need to think.

I need to think carefully as to where Vic is. He likes to observe sceneries, so he may ether be at the park, or the beach. Since the park was closer, I decided to go there first.

"Hey Tony I'm taking your car alright? I'll be back soon!" I yelled as I took his keys and walked out of the door.

He was completely cool with sharing his car when I needed it. Since I was going to be looking for Vic he'd probably prefer me using his car over my hunk of junk.

I don't even know why I still haven't gotten another car, its not like don't have enough money for it, I guess I just never got the time.

I got to the park within 10 minutes, not that I was counting or anything. I got out of the car and walked toward the fountain. This is so beautiful. I can literally stare at this aqua fountain all day.

Too bady I have to go on a hunt for Victor Fuentes. I continued to walk around the park. I looked everywhere. I checked the kids area, the pond, I even checked the basketball court but nada.

I guess I'll have to go to the beach. That's my final hope! I hopped back in the car and drove to the beach.

Within 5 minutes, I was ere, and walking around in the sand. I decided to take off my shoes so they wouldn't get fucked up.

I saw a skinny man, with long brown hair and a beanie on walking alone the line between the water and the shoreline. He was really far down, so I could barely see his face.

"Vic!" I called out and he looked back, and kept walking forward. What the fuck? Why'd he do that?

"What the fuck bro?!" I yelled.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked back to see... Vic what the hell?

"I'm right here..." He said "Dude, I've found you twin, HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YOU!" I said. Wow that's really awkward.

"Eh I guessss," he said "What are you doing here?"

"I went out looking for you Vic! You decided to disappear! Without telling anyone!"

"I told Mike!"

"Uh-huh, sure you did. Why'd you leave anyway?"

"Song writing, I thought of a new song. Wanna hear it?"

"Sure!"

"We'll pop a squat and listen to this shit!" I did as he said, and sat down in the warm sand.

Vic started to strum slowly. "I have 2 possible names for this song. Either 'One hundred sleepless nights' or 'Failing lights'."

He proceeded to sing. "I can't wait, to see your brilliant face, light up the room around the pillow case. She said "can you come over to my LA place? I've got something to tell you, and it just can't wait." I showed up, you held the door in tears, sat on the couch under the chandeliers, you sad you're having a baby. And before I could cry, you're leaving me just when I thought you were miiine"

I realized he wrote this song about Cara, his ex. I continued to listen to his beautiful voice as he finished the song.

"So don't you forget what we shared, it's like I was never even there" he finished strumming and I began cheering and clapping.

This guy is so talented. Well duh. I've known that forever, but he's just great.

"Dude that was awesome! Is that going to be in our new album coming up?" I asked

"Yup" he replied, popping the 'p'.

"And I think I'm over Cara, writing that song made me remember how much of a whore she is. " he said with a huge smile,

"AHHH! I'm so glad bro, I hated seeing you so upset for so long. "

And I gave him a brotherly hug and stood up. "Let's go home! How'd you get here?"

I asked "I walked" he said.

"We'll, you're riding home with me" I said.

With that, we headed home.

Tony POV

"Soooooo what was that about?" Harley asked.

Oh fuck. I don't know if I should come clean or lie.

I know relationships can't be based on lies. But I don't want her to hate me.

This did happen before I met her, so maybe she won't be thaaaaat mad..

Who am I kidding.

Aargh fuck.

I don't know what to say or do right now, either way, she'll end up hating me..

I can't win.

Sorry if this chapter sucked. Should he come clean? COMMENT! Don't forget to vote (;