Chapter 15: Out of sight, out of mind

(A/N: dedicated to SteffiStricker since she loves this story c;)

Harley POV

The height gave me the impression that it was Tony. But when the light shown, I knew who it was when I was the cyber lip piercing.

"M-M-Mike!!!" I managed to get out. He put his hand over my mouth and shushed me.

"MMM-MmmmmM-MMM-MMM-mmmm?!?!?!" I said with his hand over my mouth, he finally removed it,

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" I whisper yelled, "What do you mean?" He simply asked with a smile.

I AM SO CONFUSED. MIKE. OF ALL PEOPLE. KISSED ME.

I mean it'd make more sense if it were Jaime, or even Vic, since I knew for a fact that it wasn't Tony. Although I wished it were him..

Mike seemed so into Nat I don't even understand why that just happened!

I'm not gonna lie, that kiss was pretty good. Actually really good. But I'd never ever tell him that and get anymore ideas. Plus, I'd never let a guy get between me and my best friend. I am NOT a stupid fucking whore (A/N: asking alexandria fans caught that reference) like Tiffany!

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST KISS ME?!" I said, well yelled, which earned me another 'shhhhhh' from Mike.

"Why?! What happened I thought you and Nat were all over each other." I whispered

"She was bitching about me knowing Tiffany, she was getting on my nerves." he stated

" So you kiss me?! Her best friend?! Dude if you do something like this what makes you think Nat will ever trust you later in your relationship?"

"At first I was playing around and just scaring you, bit then I got the urge to kiss you. I don't even know man I can't explain..." he paused, I could tell he was deeply thinking.

I really got him there. He looked speechless.

After a long moment of silence, he finally broke it and came out of his daze saying "Oh my god. What the fuck did I just do. Why would I do that?! I like Nat a lot. I don't even know what got into me. I'm begging you please don't let her know this happened! I'll never get her trust back."

He began to hypervenelate. What the fuck is happening?

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!" he yelled.

"Woah there Mike, its okay I won't tell her about the kiss! Chill your fucking tits! As long as it doesn't happen again, it'll be out of sight and out of mind. I won't speak of it ever again."

After I finished that sentence, I felt lips on me again. WHAT THE HELL, DID MIKE NOT LEARN HIS LESSON?!

But this kiss felt different, it was less lustful and more loving.

When he pulled away I heard Tony's voice.

Now I am confused.

"You won't speak of what ever again?" Tony asked with that perfect smile.

Ohhh so that was Tony who kissed me.

Seems legit.

"ummmmmm, Mike just tripped down the stairs, and he was embarrassed so I promised not to speak of it." I lied, hey I don't want to ruin any chance of me and Tony having a bad relationship.

"Hey you just said you wouldn't speak of it! Why the fuck would repeat ot already!" Mike played along

"My man has a right to know" I blushed, and when I looked over at Tony, he was too. It was like looking at an angel.

"Awwwww, well I'll let you two lovebirds be alone, I have my own lover to make up with" He winked at me and walked off up the stairs.

"Try not to fall on that pretty face of yours!" Tony yelled as Mike walked up. We both started laughing.

"So where were you?! I thought you fell off the face of the earth!" I said

"Vic and I went over to the store, I bought pop tarts!" he said happily, sounding like an excited 5 year old.

"What kind?" I asked.

"Strawberry, with frosting" he added matter of factly.

"SMORES ARE BETTER!!!!! I yelled, for no apparent reason.

"Invalid" he protested.

"NO VALID!" I said back fiercely.

He stuck his tongue out at me.

"MEANY!!" I yelled and tackled him in a kiss. It surprised him a lot, but he caught on quickly and kissed back. His lips felt freaking softer than ever. His kisses meant so much, I felt connected to him. When I kissed Mike, it was more lustful. All I could feel was the urge to kiss back. Tony has the best kisses no question.

Weird place to end SORRY.I was really excited to get this chapter out! Sorry it's kind of short. But aren't you glad Mike and Harley aren't like secret lovers? Or we're you hoping for them to be secret lovers? Comment your reaction! OR would you rather it be... Jaime? c; oh and if you're reading this then I love you! Thanks for reading my story so far! Trust me, you've seen nothing yet. P.s I didn't edit this,mso don't shoot me for grammar/typos. If you catch any big ones though let me know! (;