Chapter 5: Throw your dress up and your heart away

(beware, this is like my worst chapter i've written, let's just act as if it doesn't exist)

Nathalia POV

I want to get in his pants! Ah, I probably sound like a whore, but I don't think I'll ever talk to him ever again, so I want him to remember me. He probably gets tons of girls in this way, but I want it to be special. Plus,Mike said he wanted to take me somewhere private so you know what that means!

Mike POV

After I introduced Tony to Harley, me and Nat went across the street to this cute little cafe. I wanted to talk to her in a more cozy setting than a club.

I know you're probably wondering why we're not having sex or something. Well to me, he isn't like other girls. She was special.

When we got in, she thought this place she thought the area was cute. I ordered a coffee and she wanted a hot chocolate with extra marshmallows. We sat down and sipped out hot beverages.

The first thing she asked me was "Why aren't we in some bathroom stall somewhere having fun?". I had to explain to her that I didn't want to rush anything because I wanted to eventually have a strong and committed relationship, and having sex on the first night we met wasn't something I wanted to do. She blushed a bit and I think she felt a tad bit embarrassed and happy at the same time.

She gave me a small peck on the cheek and we talked some more about Tony and Harley. I honestly thinkthey're made for each other.

"Harley may seem like she doesn't like or want anything to do with Tony, but she really is just hurt and trying to get over Frank." Nat stated, "Yeah, exactly, I bet she thinks all guys are jerks.." I said back to Nat. "All guys except for you are jerks." She said.

She winked at me. She's too cute. We finished our drinks, I left the waiter a tip and we went back to the club, hand-in-hand.

When we got there, there was a huge crowd around the dance floor. We looked around for any signs of Tony or Harley in the crowd, but no luck.

I checked everywhere! The bar, the men's bathroom, and all around but still, nada . I hope everything is okay

Nat went to go see why people were in a big circle around some people, and she ran inside and screamed.

I assumed it was somebody we knew, so I pushed my way through the mass of people and saw Harley, unconscious on the floor with Tony by her side.

This was a filler chapter, i'm working on the next part now! c: