Chapter 12: It's like I was never even there

Harley POV

After we verified going to the park, I ran up to the room to go shower and change.

I still can't believe he asked me out on a date!

When I looked in the mirror I realized I looked like crap because my eyeliner was smeared.

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!

I slipped off my sweats, tank top, then my underwear and bra. 

I left my stuff in a small pile on the floor and went toward the shower.

I turned on the shower and jumped right in. No time to waste!

I shrieked when I realized it was freezing cold water. I had to step back out .

Fucking shit.

But then I heard a knock in the door and someone peeked their head through door and asked if was alright.

I assumed it was Nat.

My back was turned so I couldn't see her anyway..

"yes, Nat I'm fine. Why do you sound like that?"

"Oh it's just me Jaime, I was walking past your door and I heard a shriek, I wanted to make sure you're not dying." Jaime said reassuringly with a slight chuckle.

Omg I hope he didn't see my ass!

What if he did..

"oh ok thanks, but I'm fine. " I said as I turned around after he left but the i was seeing Jaime eyeballing me. He bit his lip and before I could say anything, he shut the door.

Holy fucking shit Jaime saw me naked omg omg don't even know how to react!

I'll just act like it NEVER HAPPENED.

NEVER

HAPPENED

As the words of Vic Fuentes "It's like I was never even there." well in that case, in Jaimes point of view.

Despite the awkwardness I still need to get ready for my DATE with Tony.

Quickly, I turned the warm water on and jumped back in the shower.

I grabbed some shampoo that was on the side of the bathtub and lathered it in my hands.

I rubbed it all over my long hair and scrubbed it really well.

I washed my other areas and finished, then I hopped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around myself.

I still need to decide what I'm going to wear, I think I'm going to keep it classy tonight.

0h no! I just realize on my clothes at my apartment.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I should ask him to drop me off at my house before we go to the park so I can change into something more attractive than sweat pants and a tank top.

I put the clothes I already had on before my shower back on.

Ew gross

Not that I wore them that long, but I still find it gross.

I went back downstairs and saw Tony.

"Hey can you drop me off at my house I need to change quickly I don't want to go to the park in this ugly outfit."  

He said "What makes you think you look ugly? You look fine..."

"Please?"

" Whatever floats your boat, Harley. Let me go grab another hat, I'll be right back." He said back.

He came back pretty fast wearing a deadview snapack and yelled back of the guys and Nat that we were going out and we went out to the car.

As soon as I walked up to the door he opened the door for me again like he did earlier.

What a great start to our date, wait I think it's a date.

I put my seatbelt on, cause I'd rather not die today.

Not that I don't trust Tony, I just have a lot of phobias.

He started the car and we drove towards mi casa.

My phone vibrated and I looked down at it.

(1) New Message!

I opened it and it read:

Nat THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD: Have fun on your DATE! I want the details later! (:

It's funny how she made her name "Nat THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD", she hacked my phone. I was too lazy to change it.

I replied and it said:

Lol gotcha babe (;

There was an awkward silence in the car until he turned on the radio.

The depths by of mice and men came on, This is my favorite song so like I started head banging rapidly to the beat and Tony just stared at me awkwardly.

After he realized why I was head banging, he joined me and we did it together it was really funny.

It ended in us laughing, i had tears in my eyes.

When we got to my house Tony insisted on waiting in the car as I ran into my house and changed into a loose flowery shirt with tights and some black sandals. I spray some perfume all over my body, since I wouldn't have enough time to take a shower.

I put my hair in a high ponytail with a red ribbon around my head. My bangs were pulled back. This is unusual for me because I don't usually uncover my face around people.

I bolted out of the house, and ran back into the car with Tony within a good four minutes.

"Wow that was fast! I was expecting to take much longer than that." Tony said as I buckled my seatbelt.

"Why is that? Is it because I'm a girl!? YOU SEXIST MOFO." I shouted a bit too loud.

"Hey you guys take too long it's not my fault.." He replied defensively

"not me! I'm different nigga!" I said

It's really interesting how we seem like we've known each other for a long time. I already feel comfortable around him. It's simply great.

"I am not black girlaaaa" Tony said back to me.

"I am" I said to him as a matter of factly.

"What?" he didn't seem to surprised.  

"Well I'm half black I'm half Mexican my mom is latina and my dad is black."

" Now that's a combination you don't see everyday, that's pretty cute!" He said.

Wow somebody actually finday me interesting, and not a waste of space this is amazing. I could get use to this.

We arrived at the park which turned out to be a kids park with swings, slides, monkey bars, and a teeter totter.

I can already tell this is going to be a fun date or whatever this is.

DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT? DO YOU EXIST? ARE YOU BREATHING? I STILL THINK NOBODY IS READING, I ONLY SEE THAT MY NUMBER OF READS INCREASES BUT I STILL HAVE NO COMMENTS, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. LET ME KNOW ABOUT STUFF OR I MIGHT GET DISCOURAGED AND LIKE STOP WRITING.. ._. FEEDBACK IS EXTREMELY APPRECIATED!

 ********* ignore the photo included, that was an old photo of harley, but  don't like it anymore *********